Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Wake up Ganz

I haven't posted in awhile ... been sick. I just wanted to say all these glitches is going to cost Ganz in the end. My two grandsons no longer play on Webkinz because of all the glitches. They could either not do the activities or had to wait forever for things to load. We have the holiday season and all the children are home from school. Ganz is going to disappoint a lot of children who look forward to playing in WW. I usually buy a new Webkinz for my grandchildren as soon as they come out. I always bought them the Pet of the Month too but haven't bought one in two months now. Ganz knows about all the problems in WW. What they should have done was close it down for a week or two until they got it right. Sure many would be upset over the down time but if they were finally able to fix the glitches they might not lose members and sales. I just find it sad. My grandkids loved WW and played it constantly. Now they have moved on to other things (that actually work).

Oh and not to mention all the adults who are upset over this too. We are the ones spending all the money. Wake up Ganz before it is too late. JMHO
dusmopz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #2
I have bunches of

benandhansmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wake up Ganz

that doesnt happen with me. and some glitches are good. tell your grandchildren to get back thise accounts!
Old 12-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I understand entirely where you are coming from, Dusmop! I know that I've slowed up on Webkinz purchases and this "please wait" is really making me re-think things. I am hoping that the issue will be addressed quickly - it was only affecting one account, then that one started to run smoothly while two other accounts are down for all intents and purposes. So hopefully it's a flaw that can be corrected across all the servers!

Ganz might do well with a planned shut-down to address the problems. They could announce it, close for a week, then announce a grand re-opening with really fun prizes, gifts, activities, etc. to make up for the down time. A wheel of retireds? A wish token give away every hour? Clickable floaty wish tokens.....?
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:15 PM   #4

Donation Award 

The kids don't like that they have to wait so long in order to play in WW ... or when in the middle of doing something they get logged out or have the 'please wait' pop up. Children have less patience than us adults. lol I feel bad because I recently bought them a few Webkinz for Christmas and now they really aren't interested like they used to be.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by dusmopz
The kids don't like that they have to wait so long in order to play in WW ... or when in the middle of doing something they get logged out or have the 'please wait' pop up. Children have less patience than us adults. lol I feel bad because I recently bought them a few Webkinz for Christmas and now they really aren't interested like they used to be.
I know - if as an adult I get discouraged, I can't imagine what it must be like for a kid! Your grandkids will probably enjoy the plushies though - two of my piano students have tons of the plushies that they've never adopted. They just play with them like dolls.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:40 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

from exactly 12 till exactly 1:01, I had please wait today...totally missed the dunk the zingoz...at 1:01, everything was working fine, even got to the wheel of wishes then that I couldn't do earlier in the day...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #7

Donation Award 

You are right Angel Daisy ... Ganz owes us some fun prizes. I love your idea about the flying tokens. What are they losing by giving us more? Nothing. At least it will encourage those who lost interest to buy more Webkinz and continue playing. I know know at least for me, I won't be buying any more Webkinz until things are running a little more smoothly. I am usually a very patient adult but not lately. lol
Old 12-20-2008, 02:17 PM   #8
King Hoopla

You know what? Websites aren't perfect, and never will be. Ganz does try to get rid of glitches, and all of those "please wait" glitches could easily be caused by your computer, or because your grandkids have too much stuff on their account. And how could they possibly know if the glitches are still there if they don't go on anymore? But wait, I'm not done! Even if Ganz did close webkinz down for a week, people would complain over that anyway! Ganz will lose either way because people complain over EVERYTHING!

Last edited by King Hoopla; 12-20-2008 at 02:21 PM..
Old 12-20-2008, 02:20 PM   #9
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

It seen they paid alot of attention to the new stuffs for the e store and drop the ball on webkinz world.

The e store get more new stuff and it take the w shop a long time befdore anything new come out.
junwil is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 02:23 PM   #10
Wew300

wew300 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
You know what? Websites aren't perfect, and never will be. Ganz does try to get rid of glitches, and all of those "please wait" glitches could easily be caused by your computer, or because your grandkids have too much stuff on their account. And how could they possibly know if the glitches are still there if they don't go on anymore? But wait, I'm not done! Even if Ganz did close webkinz down for a week, people would complain over that anyway! Ganz will lose either way because people complain over EVERYTHING!
Wow. Well said and i agree! give ganz some time. I am a teen and i still have the patience to hold on to webkinz just hang in there!
wew300 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eat more apples!, ganz are you listening?, ganz d your job!, ganz get a life, get out of bed ganz!, spore! §, stop complaining!