Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #61
Happy New Year! 2011
Webkinz :)

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: currently in line to enter on webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
Merci pour ta réponse, je les appellerais aussi alors! Je suis tellement tanné d'attendre comme une "dinde" ( )

Bon temps des fêtes à toi aussi!!!

Thank you for your answer, I will call them! I'm so tired of waiting as a "turkey" (french expression)

Good holidays to you too!
De rien!! you're welcome! hope you finally get in!
Pollybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #62

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

It suddenly started moving much faster. People must have given up. I just loaded my dock for the first time today. It is moving quick. But I appear to be alone in the club house
Old 12-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #63
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I have been on for the past hour and it has been loading super fast. Faster than during a regular time! Maybe they fixed their servers!!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #64

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Waiting in line?

View Post Originally Posted by frodoslegacy
I had better luck using the alternate log-in page @ Welcome to Webkinz

I got in there and am able to do access the whole site, albeit a bit slowly. The window where I logged in the regular way is still showing the dreaded "Please Wait".

Thank you so much for this link! I was having so many problems trying to get in WW using Mozilla Firefox and IE! This link worked like a dream!

You ROCK!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #65

fashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I agree with everyone else,I will have to wait to Put my signature pug on Later.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:37 PM   #66
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
zebultux, I don't speak French, but thanks for the Marquis de LaFayette and the Statue of Liberty!

As to the problem, I am having a little better luck getting in using the "multiple account" URL, thanks to others who pointed it out.

Believe me, I'm using that URL but only trying one account at a time!

Here's the link in the WIKI:

Logging in Multiple Accounts

thanks for the link

Since two hour my account have no problem to connect and is go fast I'm so happy!!!
zebultux is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #67
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

No problem since two hour in my account, thanks for help!
zebultux is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 07:29 PM   #68
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Waiting in line?

UPDATE -
Since 4 PM I have been using Mozilla & was able to log in quickly, do more activities, got to all my pet's room to check on them & feed them all & garden. Finally got done at 7 PM.

Couldn't do Quizzy at 6 PM as screen was frozen.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #69
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

I've been a long time customer for/with Ganz and Webkinz since I was very young, and as I grew older, my passion for Webkinz faded. Although when I am bored out of my mind, I will play a few games and check on all of my beloved pets I would spend my monthly allowance on back then. This week, I logged into WW and wasn't sure what to think. I can assure you that Webkinz is most definitely not the entertainment site I fell in love with years ago. So many things have changed, and now you get put on a waiting list? And whats with all these ugly hamster running around like they've been here since day one? Does anyone else remember the days of fairly priced Webkinz, the easy days when you could walk right into a store and pick form so many without dealing with dismantlement of one not being in the store, and the thrill of automatic, instantaneous speed? I might be the only one feeling this way, but I am one of those very few people who has started with Ganz from the very very beginning.

xoxo, Boss-T
Old 12-26-2010, 09:35 PM   #70
:)
Gifted

Author2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talent

Well, think about it.
Thousands of children want to get on at the exact same time.
This doesn't EVERY day. Just when thousands of people are on WW at the exact same time.
If you went to some park at a VERY busy time, you'd have to wait in line to go on. That happens much more than the times you have to wait to get on WW.
This only happens on BIG holidays, and you only have to be patient to get through when it DOES happen.
It's reasonable.
Author2B is offline Female
Closed