Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: currently in line to enter on webkinz

12:02 Green Screen
12:04 1/255 please wait
12:08 81/255 please wait
12:09 161/255 please wait
12:14 I am in
JawaAtLarge is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #42
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Waiting in line?

Maybe webkinz staff should think to check if the server supports their news ideas before give them to us... Or waiting before make their modification... Or have as less two differents servers, if one is full, the second takes place... They are probably a solution...
zebultux is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #43

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

Same here! I hope my mom will let me call Ganz this week... They need to re-think their strategies for this time of year.
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #44
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Yep, they do speak French as AuntMary57 said! This is so frustarating!! I can sympathize with you!!

On peut s'associer aux personnages. i think that is "One can relate." I'm not sure, a bit rusty on my French!

Anyway, good luck! Joyeux Noel!!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #45
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by JawaAtLarge
12:02 Green Screen
12:04 1/255 please wait
12:08 81/255 please wait
12:09 161/255 please wait
12:14 I am in
It's nearly the same for me but it's take around 25 minutes in my case... And I don't have the number of my place (?rank) in the line... Do you have a faster computer?

Last edited by zebultux; 12-26-2010 at 01:32 PM..
Old 12-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #46
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

I had it few time ago. But it's so long.
pet lover is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #47
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
If I call them, does they speak french??? Because I can write basic english but to talk, I have more difficulties lol
Yes they do speak french, I also speak french
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #48

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Always Imagine
How sad to have new Webkinz that can't be downloaded because Ganz wasn't proactive? If this is truly an organization that cared, they would have been prepared or in the very least, prepare
us. Then there are no expectations and we can let our kids know not to get all excited. MAKES ME SO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I agree. Ganz has been having multiple (unfixed) problems for quite awhile and the "Please Wait" was getting out of control long before Christmas. The server error messages started well before Thanksgiving, the dock-loading problems (also server-related) right after the map feature, the white or green screen issues throughout the month.
Ganz keeps developing more and more items and pets to sell online, while changing the pricing structure of the Family Deluxe and enticing the kids with more and more ads for the virtual items that don't have any production costs involved and the list goes on and on.
Like many of you, I have spent a lot of money for the pets in our 7 accounts, plus some of the eStore items, and I'm angry with Ganz that they have not fixed these server problems for the everyday users, not to mention getting proactive for the major holiday user-rush that they know will come.
I think we all knew that Christmas Day would be a total disaster for all of us WW regulars and I tried to prepare my kids for it. Guess I didn't do enough "self-talk" to keep ME from getting frustrated...
Old 12-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #49
ebkinz Lover!

View Post Originally Posted by Pollybear
Yep, they do speak French as AuntMary57 said! This is so frustarating!! I can sympathize with you!!

On peut s'associer aux personnages. i think that is "One can relate." I'm not sure, a bit rusty on my French!

Anyway, good luck! Joyeux Noel!!
Merci pour ta réponse, je les appellerais aussi alors! Je suis tellement tanné d'attendre comme une "dinde" ( )

Bon temps des fêtes à toi aussi!!!

Thank you for your answer, I will call them! I'm so tired of waiting as a "turkey" (french expression)

Good holidays to you too!
Old 12-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #50

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

zebultux my sister has a computer under a year old and she is having a worse time than I am. I got to do a few activities - but it took so long to get on here (0ver 40 minutes in my 2 tries) that it's time to go now.
JawaAtLarge is offline Female
Closed