Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: currently in line to enter on webkinz

i am not even getting this and i got logged out from playing home before dark!! AGAIN!!! that happened the last couple of months 10-20 times!!!!! that is so frustrating
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 12:27 PM   #32
Holie07

holie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Honestly I would rather have this so I know there is a wait instead of a green load screen that is just stuck there. I'm sure they are hoping it will make people a little happier if they can see that there is a wait and what their progress is.

I think I remember a wait thing last year at Christmas too but no picture with it just a message.
Thats funny you say that cause yesterday i was waiting for 2HOURS to get into webkinz and the whole time, there was a green waiting screen on my computer. Then, because it thought i wasn't there, it would log me off!
holie07 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 12:34 PM   #33
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Waiting in line?

I got in, after a long wait. The front page of the newspaper has changed. It says: "We hope you are enjoying your Holidays and visit us often!" What a joke. I am stuck on the front page and cannot go anywhere.

Please wait . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Old 12-26-2010, 12:43 PM   #34

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

my webkinz shows me her back when i log in...

Last edited by Taku2; 03-12-2011 at 01:14 PM..
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #35

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

Having the same problem here. I was trying to get on to do the 12:00 retirement activity since I have the Peppermint pup and all I get is a green screen. This has been the worst week I've had with Webkinz. All this mess started after they added the new map.
ladycop67 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #36
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

Ooooo all those new christmas webbies yay, time to buy more servers

I'm gonna go help clean and try again later.
fairy589 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #37
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ladycop67
Having the same problem here. I was trying to get on to do the 12:00 retirement activity since I have the Peppermint pup and all I get is a green screen. This has been the worst week I've had with Webkinz. All this mess started after they added the new map.
I totally agree, ladycop67. I think we should all suggest to Ganz that if they are keeeping the map, that they make it the default front page, instead of the newspaper. I am finding that I am having to do a lot more "clicking" to move around Kinzville. I liked it much better before the
map!
Old 12-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #38

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

I've been on over 15 minutes and I am still at 81/255! It has been this way since Friday. In between every game it is Please Wait.... I can't get all the special activity prizes much less do anything else. I doubt I'll get in - I'll keep you posted. My sis has a new comp (a few months old) and she's having more trouble than I am.

It has been over another 10 minutes and no change. I am still at 81/255. I think they forgot me. I will try to log in again.

Last edited by JawaAtLarge; 12-26-2010 at 12:59 PM..
JawaAtLarge is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #39
Always Imagine is an unknown quantity at this point

How sad to have new Webkinz that can't be downloaded because Ganz wasn't proactive? If this is truly an organization that cared, they would have been prepared or in the very least, prepare
us. Then there are no expectations and we can let our kids know not to get all excited. MAKES ME SO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Always Imagine is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:08 PM   #40
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

now I'm waiting again but not the same picture of this morning, I have a green screen too:

(the picture is too big so only clic on the link to see it)

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...g?t=1293386829
zebultux is offline Female
Closed