Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #11
I love you ♥
Webkinz :)

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Default Re: currently in line to enter on webkinz

Hmm well during the holidays webkinz get very very busy so they need for some people to log off most the time to let others log on, i am guessing. Try calling them, they might be able to fix webkinz so more people may log on. Hope this helped
-Starla
Starla is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #12
Star Wars Rox!!

margo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of light

my little brother tried to enter his lion fish code.. it worked. but he got the same wait message too.. we think webkinz is being overloaded because of all the kids registering and playing with the webkinz they got for christmas
margo1211 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #13
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Waiting in line?

I am furious! I Am clalling then tommorow whether I wait 10minutes or 10 hours. K
I have 129 webkinz and do you know how much money that equals?!?!?! ALOt!!!!
CityCat is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 10:36 AM   #14
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Starla
Hmm well during the holidays webkinz get very very busy so they need for some people to log off most the time to let others log on, i am guessing. Try calling them, they might be able to fix webkinz so more people may log on. Hope this helped
-Starla
If I call them, does they speak french??? Because I can write basic english but to talk, I have more difficulties lol
zebultux is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 10:37 AM   #15
Star Wars Rox!!

margo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of light

my little brother and i are having the same issue. it is probabaly webkinz overloading with all the kids registering and playing with the 'kinz they got for christmas...
margo1211 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 10:39 AM   #16
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Doesn't matter if you have 1 pet or 1,000 you should expect the same level of service. I'm sure the website is swamped today from all the new players trying to get on. I do agree they need to expect this, it's not like they are a new site, they know what the holidays bring.

This is what the line picture looks like for those that haven't seen it.

Click the image to open in full size.

I had a short wait time earlier and I got in, in about 3 minutes. No problems at all once I was in. Logged out to log in one of my other accounts so I could do the sail boat game on it and got the above medium wait time that never seemed to move.

DD tried logging hers in and she had a medium wait time, then it finally went to short but after a few minutes it changed back to medium. She gave up LOL
Old 12-26-2010, 10:42 AM   #17
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I think this is not funny to wait around 30 minutes to be connected to play the daily activities and be deconnected and retry to re-enter again... I don't want to do that all the day...

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Doesn't matter if you have 1 pet or 1,000 you should expect the same level of service. I'm sure the website is swamped today from all the new players trying to get on. I do agree they need to expect this, it's not like they are a new site, they know what the holidays bring.

This is what the line picture looks like for those that haven't seen it.

Click the image to open in full size.

I had a short wait time earlier and I got in, in about 3 minutes. No problems at all once I was in. Logged out to log in one of my other accounts so I could do the sail boat game on it and got the above medium wait time that never seemed to move.

DD tried logging hers in and she had a medium wait time, then it finally went to short but after a few minutes it changed back to medium. She gave up LOL
Lucky you! I have waiting 30 minutes on my account!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 10:42 AM   #18
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Honestly I would rather have this so I know there is a wait instead of a green load screen that is just stuck there. I'm sure they are hoping it will make people a little happier if they can see that there is a wait and what their progress is.

I think I remember a wait thing last year at Christmas too but no picture with it just a message.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #19
ebkinz Lover!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Honestly I would rather have this so I know there is a wait instead of a green load screen that is just stuck there. I'm sure they are hoping it will make people a little happier if they can see that there is a wait and what their progress is.

I think I remember a wait thing last year at Christmas too but no picture with it just a message.
thanks for your information
Old 12-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #20
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

I've decided not to even try anymore for right now. Unless it says short when you start, it's not worth the wait. Medium takes way too long. It will level back out when people give up and go do other things. Then you should be able to get in. Mid morning rush is always a hard time to get on when kids are out of school.
Closed