Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Is Wacky Zingoz Extreme (Game) worth it/ what is different?

Hi guy!!
Sorry for another question but I saw the Wacky Zingoz Extreme Game in the Ganz E-Store,
http://www.ganzestore.com/productdet...87/131:303:170 and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this game.

What is so different about this from the others and is it worth getting for 4000 points? (I have some points from my Deluxe) Is the Kinzcash payout good?

Thanks for all your help and opinions!
Anything is truly appreciated!

Thanks!
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
It's pretty similar to the other game
In Wacky Zingoz Extreme, you get a choice between 3 different bats, the Normal Club, Gravity Club and Hyper Club.
You can also choose between single hit, and double hit.
In the game, there are KC coins that you can hit, to collect extra KC.
If you enjoy playing the other Wacky Zingoz games, then you would probably enjoy playing this one as well.
Just in case you need it, here is the WIki page:
Wacky Zingoz Extreme - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Hope this helps
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Is Wacky Zingoz Extreme (Game) worth it/ what is different?

Info on this game.
---> Wacky Zingoz Extreme - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I do not have the game so cannot help you personally, sorry!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Info on this game.
---> Wacky Zingoz Extreme - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I do not have the game so cannot help you personally, sorry!
Thank you!
I have already read that before, and it didn't have that much information.

Thanks for the helping comment!
Old 12-03-2011, 08:19 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

It's pretty similar to the other game
In Wacky Zingoz Extreme, you get a choice between 3 different bats, the Normal Club, Gravity Club and Hyper Club.
You can also choose between single hit, and double hit.
In the game, there are KC coins that you can hit, to collect extra KC.
If you enjoy playing the other Wacky Zingoz games, then you would probably enjoy playing this one as well.
Just in case you need it, here is the WIki page:
Wacky Zingoz Extreme - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Hope this helps
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Hey there! I have this game on one of my accounts. It is a pretty good game, and I'd say that it IS worth the money if you like the original game. The differences are:
1. There are KC coins that you can use to get extra KC.
2. You can do a single hit or a double hit.
3. There are three bats, the Normal club, Gravity club, and Hyper club.
So basically what Cheesy said, I am just confirming.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 08:29 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I personally don't like either game very much, but it is much more interesting than the original. If you like Wacky Zingoz, then it is probably worth it. My son loves the game.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #7
our wacky bunny ღ

Labs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like the game, but people told me it's fun.

View Post Originally Posted by Labs
I don't have the game, but people told me it's fun.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #8
hovian ;)
Gifted

Is the payout any better/good?
Closed