Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
jeaninelind is just really nicejeaninelind is just really nice

Default Unanswered: WACKY ER game freezes up

Ever since the Wacky celebration ended last week, my Wacky-ER game freezes after completing the 5th or 6th level. This happens on all three of my accounts on Mozilla, Explorer and Chrome. It seems to me that when the former Wacky award level of 11,500 points is reached, the game just freezes up and won't advance. Anyone else having this problem? I have notified Webkinz about this glitch.
jeaninelind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #2
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WACKY ER game freezes up

Hi Jeaninelind,
This problem started for me on my Asian account as soon as the date changed to Monday September 3. It didn't matter that the game was started while it was still Sept 2. The same thing happened with my American account. It appears that they have not removed the code for the Wacky clothing prize. Now it freexes if you are skilled enough to get to 11,500 points. It often froze for me during the Wacky celebration, too.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-07-2012, 04:34 AM   #3

Auntie,

Sorry you and your friends are having the same locking-up problem. I called Webkinz and they logged into my account to play Wacky ER and see the problem for themselves. They called back and agreed my claims were true. They said it was indeed a glitch and they would try to fix it ASAP. I don't know if the "fix" will apply to all the other accounts that are affected. I sure hope so. The sooner glitches like this are reported to Webkinz, the sooner it will be corrected. They said my reporting it was the first time they had heard about it.

Jeaninelind
Old 09-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi Jeanielind,
That is great that you called Webkinz support about this problem! I hope that it is fixed soon for you.

The last time I called I learned that Customer Service does not have a list of glitches that have been reported. If the person you call has personally received another call about the same problem, then that person knows about it. Otherwise, the representative believes that it is an isolated account problem instead of a system failure.

It would greatly improve the service if there was a "list of glitches". The technical team could make changes to this list as they schedule the fixes and make them.

See you later,
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-07-2012, 08:25 PM   #5

Thanks, Auntie.

Your suggestion about a glitch list is brilliant and should be accessible to every customer service associate in their computer system. The game is still freezing up for me, guess they haven't had time to fix it yet.

Thanks for reporting the glitch, too. I wish more people would do the same.

Customer Service: 866-932-5469 (Toll free from U.S.)

Jeanine
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]