Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Wacky Bingoz is stuck!

About a week ago, I won 250 KC at the 3 ball Wacky Bingoz game. Ever since, when I go to play Wacky Bingoz and click on the 3 ball game, I get a message that says "You've already won today. Come back tomorrow for another chance". Well, it's been a WEEK! Has this happened to anybody else? The 1 and 2 ball games are still working normally...

---------- Ratqueen added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Oh, also: I noticed my bingoz cards don't stay the same from one day to the next! For instance, I had 2 lines that were only missing 1 ball in the 2 ball game, and then the next day the card looked completely different, and my 2 almost finished lines were gone!

Last edited by Ratqueen; 01-07-2008 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
DOZER88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wacky Bingoz is stuck!

I would have to agree with you that they are experincing a glitch. I have not played since a week ago when I won one ball bingo. It said today that 569 people won 3 ball Bingo. That has to be a glitch. Not sure how you won but, it took me using 56 bingoz tickets to win the game. I had been saving them up for quite a while and friends sent me some. I'm sure they will fix the glitch soon. I wish they would fix the calendar trivia glitch. I'm getting tired of reanswering all of the questions over each day just to see what the question is for the current day. Easy way to make extra money until they fix it.
Dozer88
Old 01-07-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

Mmh, I hope you're right and that it's a widespread problem they're going to fix. I haven't seen anybody else reporting this problem here yet though.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
DOZER88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry if I did not help. Just seems like 569 winners is a number that I have never seen in the year I have been on Webkinz. You can send a e-mail to support@webkinz.com with a description of your problem and a number they can reach an adult at and they will e-mail or call you with additional info. Hope that helps you more.
Dozer88
Closed