Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Wacky Bingoz--I know I saw this answer posted Somewhere!

I tried doing a search and I can't find the correct post.

My 1 ball-stays
My 2 ball-stays
My 3 ball--resets every time I leave bingoz and come back again, gives me another 3 balls with the card cleared.

I would think if there was a bingoz problem it would reset all of my cards, but no, just the 3-ball one. Anyone have a clue why this is happening (or how I can fix it?)

Thanks much!
xanadu324 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by diannebee
I win the 3 ball all the time - but never the one or 2 ball.

MY glitch with bingoz is this:

I get 'surprise' balls that just appear on my card. Sometimes there is one or two, (usually those are on the 1 and 2 ball games) and on the 3 ball, there can be 12 or 15 balls already filled. Sometimes I have to get one more for a bingoz sometimes two or three, and sometimes, the whole row is already filled up - free bingoz!

But if I click and get a ball or two, but no bingoz, when I leave bingoz - I lose all the balls I just won - but my three (or whatever) chances come back and I can keep clicking (1,2, or 3) at a time until I win.

I emailed and called ganz - they are aware of the issues with bingoz - but that was weeks ago and they still haven't gotten it fixed yet. It's been this way since that massive HHH issue/update - months ago.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wacky Bingoz--I know I saw this answer posted Somewhere!

I can't be sure, but I think that Bingoz keeps getting winners. When someone wins, the cards get reset. Hope I helped!
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by clublab30
I can't be sure, but I think that Bingoz keeps getting winners. When someone wins, the cards get reset. Hope I helped!
Sort of...but no one is winning the 3 ball. I play, and then I come back and have 3 balls back in the same day.
xanadu324 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #4

diannebee will become famous soon enough

I win the 3 ball all the time - but never the one or 2 ball.

MY glitch with bingoz is this:

I get 'surprise' balls that just appear on my card. Sometimes there is one or two, (usually those are on the 1 and 2 ball games) and on the 3 ball, there can be 12 or 15 balls already filled. Sometimes I have to get one more for a bingoz sometimes two or three, and sometimes, the whole row is already filled up - free bingoz!

But if I click and get a ball or two, but no bingoz, when I leave bingoz - I lose all the balls I just won - but my three (or whatever) chances come back and I can keep clicking (1,2, or 3) at a time until I win.

I emailed and called ganz - they are aware of the issues with bingoz - but that was weeks ago and they still haven't gotten it fixed yet. It's been this way since that massive HHH issue/update - months ago.
diannebee is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 09:44 PM   #5
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

There is a problem with bingoz. There are several people like me that have their cards stuck on bingoz. I can collect several times a day if I chose. It's really bugging me I want to win the big one not small. I called ganz several times before I realized it was a wide spread problem, They said that they were working on the problem.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 10:02 PM   #6
erinrardin
Gift Trainee

smrardin has a spectacular aura about

I too am stuck in Bingoz on one of my webkinz accounts. I am stuck on the one ball and three ball, however. The two ball is fine. Sounds like Ganz needs to hire some more programmers and support personnel.
smrardin is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #7

cheech is on a distinguished road

wow, I was surprised to hear people are winning. My cards reset every day and say 40 or so people won. I was wondering how they could win with only the balls allotted each day...even with the coupons they are giving out. I have never won... boo-hoo..
cheech is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 10:19 PM   #8
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

My card resets all the time. I don't seem to be having any problems and have yet to win a game. I have even used a dozen or more coupons. Starting to wonder how often people really win. Same with Jelly Bean Challenge and the Quick Draw. I have never won either of those either and have played everytime one is available. Hmm.... Just not very lucky maybe
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #9
bayopa is on a distinguished road

my 1 and 2 ball cards reset every day with a bunch of ppl winning. Sometimes,my 3 ball card will last a couple of days before someone wins. In the meantime, I seem to get an extra ball coupon almost every day. I don't use them because the game isn't working right.
bayopa is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

my asian account clears every day on 1,2,3 ball cards-says 30 people have won or some # so the card clears every day so you can never win on that account

my american account comes with several numbers on the 1,2 and 3 ball accounts-each day in a different place so occasionally can get a bingoz. I can also play as much as i want every day but new numbers that i roll dont stay on the card either.

this is just crazy and it makes me a little crazy
Closed

Tags
bingoz