Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Unanswered: Wacky Bingoz Glitch?

Is anyone else having problems with wacky Bingoz? I got Bingoz several weeks ago. I went back to play a few days ago and the bingoz was still there. Then duh I realized I had to hit the shout bingoz button. I did it and got a pop up. The next day I went and tried to play the 3 different bingoz. Now none of them register. And on the one I won it still shows the bingoz. I tried to click it again and nothing. THe next day it still has not registered my card still has bingoz. Today I tried to click it around 10 times,, still nothing. Now its bugging me, because I like to play it especially when you get the extra bingoz ball. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: Wacky Bingoz Glitch?

Hmm.. I would try again in a few more days.. It could be because you waited too long. I don't know..

Congrats!!
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I suggest doing what Pounder said, wait a few days. IF not, then I would wait more until the next site matienence.
And if you really want to, you could contact GANZ. The Bingoz glitch has been going on for a while now.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: Wacky Bingoz Glitch?

mine has been stuck for two months now and when I spoke to the Rep then she said it would be fixed by that weekend because the NEW IMPROVED Bingo would be up ! HaHaHa so I am still waiting. my cards keep resetting and I don't get to keep the ball, I has 4 coupons and 1 ball to get and used them for it then the #'d balls I did win disappeared so I guess I'm out of luck on that game. It seems like 1 by 1 the games are all getting so you can't play them. I stopped Quizzy's because It make the time change drasticly like when you get the kinzcare food each day , the time jumps there too. And mypage freezes up what ever browser I use. I could go on but it is just depressing anymore when I try to play on WW. when it works at all. so sad I'm a kid & I invested poorly in Ganz/WW is all I can say at this point in time
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #5
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

So sorry to hear you are having trouble! I haven't experienced that, thank goodness! I can empathize with your frustration...I know that WW is an awesome website for which we really pay very little...but it surely seems like Ganz could slow down on the new stuff and put more resources into debugging so things work better. It's hard to focus on how much functionality we have in WW, when a few favorite items are causing trouble. Hope this weekend's maintenance fixes the problem for you!
Old 03-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

diannebee will become famous soon enough

My bingoz is all messed up too - since the last maintenance. My 1 and 2 ball ones never keep the ball that's called and the 3 ball never resets - ever, but the called numbers stick (for a while). The 3 ball called numbers move around - so eventually I get a bingoz. Can't complain about that - but I know it's not working right. Maybe it will get fixed tonight?
diannebee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder