Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

diannebee will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: wacky bingoz coupon!

I went on to get my coupon and the arrow is gone! I haven't gotten it yet (this is an hourly activity, btw).

I checked my kids's accounts and my son got his, but my daughter didn't.

This stinks.

I think instead of making all this new stuff, they should try to keep the old stuff running properly!
diannebee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

Default Re: wacky bingoz coupon!

View Post Originally Posted by diannebee
I went on to get my coupon and the arrow is gone! I haven't gotten it yet (this is an hourly activity, btw).

This stinks.

I think instead of making all this new stuff, they should try to keep the old stuff running properly!
I agree with you on that! I didnt get to do my gem search or spin the WOW today. I will check on this coupon thing.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Been that way for me too today i could not get certain activities but other account i do i could
Old 04-08-2009, 03:23 PM   #4

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

The arrow is also missing from our two accounts. Not sure if the arrow was available for any of the other daily events from 9:00 to 3:00 as I missed all of them. Not sure why Ganz put hourly events on all week since most Webkinz members were working during the day. We missed out on lots of things especially since our accounts are the deluxe ones.
China is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
Mom26kids

Cookieboy is a jewel in the roughCookieboy is a jewel in the rough

Yeah my brother couldn't do gem hunt,wheel of wow or that. I couldn't do gem hunt or wheel of wow. oh yeah we couldn't tip arte either
Cookieboy is offline Male
Old 04-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #6

smvette80 has a spectacular aura about

I couldn't do Wheel of Wow, Gem Hunt or get my coupons on 2 accounts.....WAAAHHH!!! I sure hope they fix it and let us play those for today.
smvette80 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #7
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by diannebee

This stinks.

I just checked all my accounts, I was able to get my coupons. I am sorry you are havin trouble, I do agree that they need to fix these problems.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
lovesongangel is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same thing happen to me on one account too. I could not do the wheel of wow, gem game o get the bingo coupon then on the other one it was just fine. I email webkinz to let them know about the problem.
lovesongangel is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #9
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I couldn't get my coupon either . The only other Hourly I've had trouble with was the Quizzy's Blast. It said I'd already done it.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
lovesongangel is an unknown quantity at this point

I just tryed logging in again and the arrow did show this time so I could et the coupon !!!! Try it again and see what happens
lovesongangel is offline Female
Closed