Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 08:38 PM   #1
moonbeam4994
Webkinz :)
moonbeam4994 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: WACKY BINGOS!

What happened to bingos? The coupons have stopped appearing in the hourly events. And why did they stop letting people into bingo for a while? they didn't update anything, did they?
I'm confused!
-moonbeam4994 ???
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
klij

TotallyTaffy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WACKY BINGOS!

Yes, I have seen the smae thing happening also. Maybe it wasn't as popular aas some of the other activities. I guess we just have to wait and see. I hope I some what answered your problem!
TotallyTaffy is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
moonbeam4994
moonbeam4994 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you so much for your input!
-moonbeam4994
Old 09-04-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Maybe people have found too many glitches in that game so they've temporaroly stoppes giving out coupons.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 09:06 PM   #5
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

I can tell you what happened to my Bingo game. I had the same person show up as winning the 3 ball bingo every single day. Also, the other games had winners everyday as well. It got frustrating, because I could never win anything, especially when I had family members who could play everyday and not have someone or anyone show up as winning every single day. I still have someone winning everyday, but it doesn't show up as the same person everyday now. I don't think it's really fixed yet for that reason but I could be wrong.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:16 PM   #6
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have been playing it every day on 3 accounts and it seems to be working fine.

I checked the daily events for tomorrow in the Euro account and for the first time in a long time we get an extra Bingoz ball, so that seems promising to me
reya is offline Female
Closed