Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
tamagotchipet95
Webkinz :)

unltdhamsterluv is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Answered: WAAAAAAAA

Today i went to the kinz chat plus club house this morning... To find... that i am banned tell 7/31/2009 and 2:32 PM!!!! And and and! i have only been reported 3 times in my time of kinz chat plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think it is because i got asked out one time and i said no and that set off those webkinz people! So i am going to call those ganz people and get my banned taken off because this is just NOT fair!

I am a proud owner of a Signature Golden Retriever, Trixie!
unltdhamsterluv is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by stbernard07
Being reported 3 times and then being banned is fair. They clearly state before you enter Kinzchat plus that you can be banned at anytime for innapropriate behavior. I also highly doubt that your friend was reported 243 times. Either 1. Your friend would have been banned permently from Webkinz way before that or 2. your friend would have been permently banned from Kinzchat plus way before that.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #2

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: WAAAAAAAA

I think you might've posted this in the wrong section, because you didn't really ask a question. Do you have a question you want answered and just sort of forgot to include?

And in defense of Webkinz, if you got reported 3 times, it is a fair ban.
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

They do review the reports before they ban someone.... If you call I'm sure they'll be able to tell you why you were banned.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #4
tamagotchipet95

View Post Originally Posted by unltdhamsterluv
Today i went to the kinz chat plus club house this morning... To find... that i am banned tell 7/31/2009 and 2:32 PM!!!! And and and! i have only been reported 3 times in my time of kinz chat plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think it is because i got asked out one time and i said no and that set off those webkinz people! So i am going to call those ganz people and get my banned taken off because this is just NOT fair!

I am a proud owner of a Signature Golden Retriever, Trixie!
View Post Originally Posted by Bubblegum165
I think you might've posted this in the wrong section, because you didn't really ask a question. Do you have a question you want answered and just sort of forgot to include?

And in defense of Webkinz, if you got reported 3 times, it is a fair ban.
Yah i did forgot to ask one question! Does anybody have a phone number for ganz so i can call them? and i really do think 3 times is not very fair, one of my friends got reported 243 (she kept track) and she got banned. and my banns i believe where just the other section where it is just other so i really do think i have been treated poorly.

yes, i have just found the number so i am going to call them up, if i get the courage too, what if they tell me i am banned because i was a meanie?!?! that would shatter my heart! but yes, i would like to get them on the phone too to ask about the jellybean challenge and some other isues and some ideas and stuff like that so i am going to contact them in a minute and i will post what they said.

Last edited by unltdhamsterluv; 07-01-2009 at 02:48 PM..
Old 07-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #5

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by unltdhamsterluv
Yah i did forgot to ask one question! Does anybody have a phone number for ganz so i can call them? and i really do think 3 times is not very fair, one of my friends got reported 243 (she kept track) and she got banned. and my banns i believe where just the other section where it is just other so i really do think i have been treated poorly.
I'm sure they have a perfectly good reason. They review everything before they ban. And as for your question, you can visit the thread I will post below for help contacting them. It has all the information you need.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 02:53 PM   #6
tamagotchipet95

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblegum165
I'm sure they have a perfectly good reason. They review everything before they ban. And as for your question, you can visit the thread I will post below for help contacting them. It has all the information you need.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/
thanks i am going to call them in a second and ask them and take up a couple of questions like the problem with the jellybean challenge and some ideas and stuff i will post what they said.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:57 PM   #7
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

Being reported 3 times and then being banned is fair. They clearly state before you enter Kinzchat plus that you can be banned at anytime for innapropriate behavior. I also highly doubt that your friend was reported 243 times. Either 1. Your friend would have been banned permently from Webkinz way before that or 2. your friend would have been permently banned from Kinzchat plus way before that.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2009, 03:01 PM   #8
I ♥ Photograph

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

well, it was fair if you've been banned 3 times. If your friend has really bennbanned almost 250 times, she would have been long gone. Don't call them, b/c if you've been banned 3 tinmes, its fair.
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #9
tamagotchipet95

View Post Originally Posted by Meerkat97
well, it was fair if you've been banned 3 times. If your friend has really bennbanned almost 250 times, she would have been long gone. Don't call them, b/c if you've been banned 3 tinmes, its fair.
That is true. my point is though, there is so pretty mean webkinz out there and if they report a bunch of people for not doing anything............ it would be really unfair.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
T_T
I'm hungry for some

T_T is a glorious beacon of lightT_T is a glorious beacon of lightT_T is a glorious beacon of light

The phone number for Ganz is 1-866-WEBKINZ.
T_T is offline Male
Closed