Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 06:19 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: w shop trouble

i'm trying to use my w shop cupons to buy a rug, however when i use the 30 or 25% off cupon, i get a total that ends in change. so when i go to buy, i get loged out. anyone else have this problem?
248keri is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 06:22 AM   #2
ow I am green!
Gift Guru

thelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: w shop trouble

hi~ i have had that happen to me too. Also, a bunch of my friends were discussing this problem last night. You are not alone.
thelena is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 09:50 AM   #3
petlover0416

gymnasticsgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI, yesturday I helped a girl on WI who was having that same problem. Its happening to almost everyone. This may be a glitch but that is very unlikely. I'm thinkin that Webkinz has probaly deciced to come out with exact change now. I wouldn't worry about it though. DECIMALS?!?! that really would be a bad idea on Webkinz part. There are alot of little kids who haven't learned to deal with decimals. Even though webkinz would do al the work little kids would probaly still get confused. I also think that webkinz would have alot more glitches than usual. Anyway, dont worry about. Ive tryed it to make sure and you still get our item and everything.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:12 AM   #4
MKuhl is an unknown quantity at this point

I used several coupons today with no issues. Maybe try again later and see if it is working any better. Good luck
MKuhl is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 11:40 AM   #5

248keri is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by gymnasticsgirl416
HI, yesturday I helped a girl on WI who was having that same problem. Its happening to almost everyone. This may be a glitch but that is very unlikely. I'm thinkin that Webkinz has probaly deciced to come out with exact change now. I wouldn't worry about it though. DECIMALS?!?! that really would be a bad idea on Webkinz part. There are alot of little kids who haven't learned to deal with decimals. Even though webkinz would do al the work little kids would probaly still get confused. I also think that webkinz would have alot more glitches than usual. Anyway, dont worry about. Ive tryed it to make sure and you still get our item and everything.
decimals would be a bad idea! i'm sure it will only add to more problmes your right. your right about the kids and decimals too. webkinz would do all the work yes, but it's jut one more thing to confuse everyone a little more!
248keri is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 01:38 PM   #6

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

That's weird! Hope it doesn't happen again! So Good Luck!
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #7

PENGUINlover61 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hav heard this happening to alot of ppl.. ur not alone
Old 11-01-2008, 02:00 PM   #8
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

This seems to happen when you try to use a lot of W Shop coupons. I know it's annoying, but try just using no more than two. (I saw somewhere that someone said only one, but I've been able to purchase using two.) More than that and it seems you risk getting booted off.

Oops. I just reread your question, and I think I may not have understood your situation entirely. Perhaps my suggestion above will not help. Sorry.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I already flagged a thread for Justin to come and investigate. They showed the actual image of the coupon being used coming up with a decimaled result. I hope that we are not going to be 'nickled and dimed' by WW. That would mean some SERIOUS reprogramming and Then how would they distribute KC from games? It is not just happening when you use multiple coupons, it is happening with a single purchase as well. If the value ends in a decimal, they disallow the use of the coupon and log you out because that value isn't in the system...I wonder what they are trying to do, here?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 02:08 PM   #10
bandit13 has disabled reputation

i don't have this problem but i wish u the best of luck!
Closed