Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
theblueeyz
Gifted
theblueeyz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Angry Unanswered: W-shop sales not showing up?

Ok, so I've only been playing with Webkinz for about 2 weeks so granted I'm not completely up to speed on everything but this one seems pretty straightforward -

When the "Today's Activities" board under "Hourly Events" says there's an item on sale for some % off, for example, today the Sea Blue Towel Rack was supposed to be on sale for 30% off, where do you find these items?

I go to the W-shop at the specified time, but those sale items are NEVER there. Never. I have never once seen these 'sale' items show up on the sale list. Am I doing something wrong?

They've been pushing the Sea Blue items today which I really wanted to buy but they're not showing up on the sale list.

Help?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2007, 06:59 PM   #2
Gifted

infoarch is on a distinguished road

Default Re: W-shop sales not showing up?

I noticed the same thing - very frustrating. It's been happening on and off for a while now.

I just sent a comment in via the Comments / Suggestions form.

Last edited by infoarch; 06-16-2007 at 07:02 PM..
Old 06-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #3
theblueeyz
Gifted
theblueeyz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Thanks! I thought I was doing something wrong.

I'll send a feedback too. I should get used to reporting the website bugs I find.. usually find two or three a day.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:30 PM   #4
gymverb
Gifted
gymverb is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes! I thought I was the only person! I actully started a thread on it because I thought it was just me! It's driving me crazy because a lot of the stuff on sale I want!
Old 06-17-2007, 05:35 PM   #5
disney10066
Gifted

webkinz11495 is on a distinguished road

OMG this happened to me too! and then it says a hockey item is for sale on the daily activities page!
Old 06-17-2007, 07:29 PM   #6
Baby252

same with me
Old 06-17-2007, 07:32 PM   #7
I ain't tellin!!!
Webkinz :)

iluvbeyonce is on a distinguished road

i know and it says a hockey chair is on sale and the hockey theme is retired this is so weird
Old 06-18-2007, 09:08 AM   #8
MissEmmeGirl
Gifted
Emmegirl is a jewel in the roughEmmegirl is a jewel in the rough

I noticed this yesterday. I really wanted the Football Water Cooler (I created a gymnasium for my pets yesterday) and was excited to see it on sale. When I logged in, it wasn't listed under Sale Items, and when I found it in the regular list, the price didn't see to be any lower.
Emmegirl is offline Female
Old 06-23-2007, 01:45 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
cadofe is an unknown quantity at this point

I am glad I am not the only one not finding sale items. I have sent a comment a total of 4 times in the past week about it. I also emailed customer support but all I am getting back from them is "you sent us a blank email". The oatmeal from a few days ago was not even in the regular items but it showed up the next day. I am wondering if that is what will be with the sunflower seeds on sale today?
Old 06-23-2007, 03:12 PM   #10
pandapawn43

Yes, that happens to me too to be exact the same item. Anyway... Clear your Cache, Log off and On, Go to the Newspaper and click on Contact Ganz and ask the question that matches your problem, Call ganz. Those are my ideas. For further help or advice PM me.
Closed