Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 11:50 AM   #11
Suzieq45
Gifted

KitCat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: W Shop Sales and Emloyment Office

You're not alone. I have trouble with the grocery store clerk job and still can't figure out a good system for it.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 12:14 PM   #12
jasperpug
Gifted

pugsloy is on a distinguished road

w shop sales have not worked for me since the shutdown/ upgrades in either of my accounts. my
sister reports the same thing!!! I posted the other day but no one seemed to be having a problem.
Hope they get it fixed soon.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:44 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

aligatoralicat is on a distinguished road

I tried the sales also, and I see nothing! I go into the Sales tab, but it's a blank screen.

As for the jobs... I am horrible at both of them, the grocery one seems to move too fast for me, and I have passed the KinzPost once, and I started with the smallest stack and worked my way up... I filled all three with boxes and the storage spot at the right hand side, then hit the pause button. Once I had so many boxes to work with, it was actually easier, because I just pulled a few out and switched them around until the number was close, which made it easier for me to add/subtract what I needed to complete the stack.

Old 11-02-2007, 04:58 PM   #14
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by aussierocky
Ok, I have two questions. The first one...is anyone else having problems with the sale category in the W shop? When I click on it, there is nothing there and if I go look for the item that is supposed to be on sale, it's listed in the regular items, but without the sale price like I used to see. Anybody??

Also, can anyone give me tips on bagging groceries and/or the KinzPost jobs in the employment office. There must be some tips as to how to do these, but I haven't seen them and I simply can't do these jobs and want to be able to. I can do the fence painting, Dr Quack's assistant, Miss BIrdy's assistant and have done a few of the others here and there, but have never been able to either bag groceries or sort the mail. Help anyone!?

Thanks a bunch, I love my Webkinz

Pinky Blacky :koala: Sydney Hunny and more to come, I have a bunch that I haven't added yet!
I am having the exact same problem in the W-Shop! I was going to post about it when I saw your thread.

---------- faeoori added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
Hello aussierocky~ first off, welcome to WI, glad you are making yourself at home

Im sorry about the wshop issue..did it continue even after logging out and back in?

In regards to the employment jobs..it might be worth checking out the webkinz jobs threads here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...jobz-f130.html

have fun!
concerning the w-shop. I have logged out and back in. I have cleared my cookies, and still, no items on sale

Last edited by faeoori; 11-02-2007 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-02-2007, 05:30 PM   #15
Gifted

catskinz is on a distinguished road

My sales items haven't displayed for about 3 days now. It says 1 of 0 pages and no items. I sent an e-mail to Ganz, but haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know what the sales item is this hour? "Snowy the Snow Bernard". I've never heard of that.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:01 PM   #16
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by catskinz
My sales items haven't displayed for about 3 days now. It says 1 of 0 pages and no items. I sent an e-mail to Ganz, but haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know what the sales item is this hour? "Snowy the Snow Bernard". I've never heard of that.
me either, and I can't see it >.<
Old 11-03-2007, 01:53 AM   #17
Yawnee
Lil Kinz

Yawnee is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too..I havent had sale items show up for days now, and no one is my house can either.. Thats 3 different accounts, 3 different computers.. and none of us can see the sale items.. Its empty... Frustrating.. cuz the sale food, and also other items are great to stock up on when you have many many webkinzs. Ive cleared cache, cookies, ran CCleaner on my computer.. updated like crazy on all my updates.. etc.. Still not working for me.. Its good to know I am not alone in this. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.. Im thrifty and like my sales!

/wave
Yawnee

:abn:
Old 11-03-2007, 08:34 AM   #18
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

Well, it's me again. When I logged on this morning...HOORAY my sale items were back in the W shop!!! I can stock up on the sale food again. Thanks, Ganz for fixing this problem during the shut down last night. I had also tried everything on two different computers, one at home and one at work, just another fluke I guess.

Pinks Blacky :koala: Sydney Hunny

Trying to figure out which Webkinz to add next...IDK so many choices!!
aussierocky is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 12:41 PM   #19
Yawnee
Lil Kinz

Yawnee is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by aussierocky
Well, it's me again. When I logged on this morning...HOORAY my sale items were back in the W shop!!! I can stock up on the sale food again. Thanks, Ganz for fixing this problem during the shut down last night. I had also tried everything on two different computers, one at home and one at work, just another fluke I guess.

Pinks Blacky :koala: Sydney Hunny

Trying to figure out which Webkinz to add next...IDK so many choices!!
Mine are back tooo! Yeah!!!
/wave
Closed