Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 12:01 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
willymonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: W Shop Logs Me Out When I Buy Food

My son is in absolute hysterics that his monkey is about to die of hunger. Every time we go to the shop and choose some food it adds to the cart fine, goes to the final screen fine - but logs us out when we try to buy it. Click the button to buy and it comes up with "Please wait..." and then a message saying (paraphrased) "we couldn't connect to the Webkinz site so you're being logged out". His poor monkey is at 50 health and proclaiming his hunger. Any advice on how to feed the poor thing??? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2007, 12:38 PM   #2
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: W Shop Logs Me Out When I Buy Food

Yesterday, the W shop was doing the same thing to me when I was buying chairs. Try logging off and back on, and then only buying one thing at a time from the W shop. This worked for me yesterday.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-27-2007, 01:20 PM   #3
kelziewebkinz
Gifted

Kelzie is on a distinguished road

I'm so glad that I'm not the only experiencing this, although it's unfortunate that this problem is occuring.

My sister has a cheeky monkey and she cannot buy food. I was able to buy some items (but not the PSF) one at a time, but it's a big hassle. She just got her monkey 2 days ago, and it's really sad that it's not working.

She's also having trouble opening gifts from the KinzPost, but I'm not sure if that's related.

I hope we can both get our problem solved!! Hopefully, if there are many people with this problem, Ganz will get it fixed ASAP!

Kelzie is offline Female
Old 12-27-2007, 01:22 PM   #4
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

first of all, don 't panic, webkinz can't die. second, i think maybe you can just choose one food, then quickly buy it before it logs you out.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:48 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
willymonk is an unknown quantity at this point

We just tried the one item at a time thing, it didn't work. I thought it might be my browser (I use Firefox) so I tried Internet Explorer - that didn't work either. Did the same thing. I cleared cookies on both browsers and logged out then logged back in. It does the same thing. I know it worked at one time though, because we bought the monkey a bed, a chair, some decorations, and a jungle sandwich (the one with bugs in it). So it must be something on their end.

Nice to hear they can't die though.. We were worried!!
Old 12-28-2007, 11:08 AM   #6
allykat1234

i know my 11 are like 40 and good they cant die
Old 12-28-2007, 12:53 PM   #7
PM me for it
Gifted

SmileyGirl27 is on a distinguished road

dont worry ganz has many glitches. this is one of them. and webkinz cant die thankfully!! that would be a rip off! hope ganz fixes this soon!!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:27 PM   #8
alexisvd
Webkinz :)

lexie_lou is an unknown quantity at this point

Go To My Pets And Then Go To Daily Kinzcare And You Can Get Food Every Day And You Get Kinzcash
Old 12-28-2007, 02:24 PM   #9
hasmogirl
Gifted

hasmogirl is on a distinguished road

that stinks! when webkinz is back up i hope you can buy food again!
Old 12-28-2007, 02:43 PM   #10
beccanae
Gifted
beccanae is an unknown quantity at this point

I was having the same problem with my account. I couldn't even buy one item from a shop. My daughter had to send me food through kinzpost so my pets didnt starve. I sure hope this is fixed when webkinz comes back.
Closed