Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #11
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: W-Cares question

View Post Originally Posted by Olin Froid
I love the random giving to another...that is a fun part of it!

I have a lil'kinz Q too, thought I would ask on here...they count towards the normal adoption total right? My daughter has 3 regular sized so far, and if she adopts these lil'kinz, will they will help her get to the exclusive gifts?
Yes they do. Any pet adopted no matter what the size counts twords you total pets.
MNBert is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 10:19 PM   #12
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I have a lil'kinz Q too, thought I would ask on here...they count toward the normal adoption total right? My daughter has 3 regular sized so far, and if she adopts these lil'kinz, will they will help her get to the exclusive gifts?
All of the pets count toward your overall count, so adopt away they have the same PSI and PSF they are just a smaller version of the other larger Webkinz. I have one account that is almost all Lil'kinz.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:41 PM   #13
loves
Webkinz :)

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Thanks for posting, everyone! Olin Froid, Lil Kinz are awesome - like everyone said, same PSI and benefits as a big pet, just tinier. I think Lil Kinz are very cute!
July is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 10:14 AM   #14
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I agree with July, the Lil'Kinz are very cute. They also wear the same WShop clothes that regular webbies wear. My niece had the idea to make a lion family, with a regular lion and lioness, and Lil'Kinz lion for their child.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #15
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I have a lil'kinz Q too, thought I would ask on here...they count towards the normal adoption total right? My daughter has 3 regular sized so far, and if she adopts these lil'kinz, will they will help her get to the exclusive gifts?
Yes, the lil' kinz count as regular pets. We have an account that was started with a lil' kinz from Walgreens. Hope that helps.
acourt is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 11:42 AM   #16
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by July
So I bought some W-Cares pets at the Walgreens 2-for-$10 sale, and I have a question: Is the W-Cares tag related to the pet tag at all? That is, can I enter the W-Cares tag on one account and adopt the pet on another account? Thanks for any help you can give me!
You have already gotten several replies, but yes- the we cares tag in independent of the pet. Congratulations on being able to find the Walgreen's we cares- our local store didn't get any so I couldn't get any- there aren't any others local. Have fun with your new pets!!!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #17
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Yes, you can do that. The Webkinz Cares tag just gives you extra prizes.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #18
Peace <3 Summer

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you can put them on different accounts.
sarah21 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 11:09 PM   #19

Olin Froid is on a distinguished road

wow, thanks everyone for the quick replies!!
My daughter loves the blue hippo, she named him "tiny" ....

We have about 7 Walgreens stores within 10 miles, 2 of them had the lil-kinz, some of the other stores in the area I called said, "Oh, we don't carry that right now, check back next week..." I wonder if some of the employees are just holding onto the unopened sleeves to sell on ebay...but we managed to find the hippo, yorkie, lion, kitten, tiger, piggy and horse...all very cute!
Olin Froid is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #20
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Thanks so much for your responses, everyone! You've all been very helpful!

wow, thanks everyone for the quick replies!!
My daughter loves the blue hippo, she named him "tiny" ....

We have about 7 Walgreens stores within 10 miles, 2 of them had the lil-kinz, some of the other stores in the area I called said, "Oh, we don't carry that right now, check back next week..." I wonder if some of the employees are just holding onto the unopened sleeves to sell on ebay...but we managed to find the hippo, yorkie, lion, kitten, tiger, piggy and horse...all very cute!
What a cute name for your daughter's hippo! That's awesome that you were able to find so many of the lil kinz! There are 4 Walgreens stores near my house and my office, but 3 of them haven't had the W-cares pets for months. The 4th store has had a bin full of St. Bernards and a few horses for ages, but they got a few (like 5 each) pandas, tigers and elephants for the sale. I feel sorry for all the St. Bernards... I'm considering buying a bunch and donating them to the children's hospital. And maybe a few more and saving them to sell on ebay.
July is offline Female
Closed