Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
I am (see below)
Gifted

deyarmoc will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: W-Cares

How long will w-care be out until? Can you please show me some close up pics of what you got?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: W-Cares

I think it will be out for a while, like until 2009or something........ I have not gotten anything for W-Cares, but if you go onto Google Images, you can find pictures.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 06-25-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

there are specific w-cares pets each month. I got the cocker spaniel this month, and new pets will be out next month, and so on. I think this will go on for at least a year, maybe more.

I would go with andrewhoya and google some pictures, or i bet you can find some pictures somewhere on WI...
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
I am (see below)
Gifted

I looked and i can't find anything
Old 06-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by deyarmoc
How long will w-care be out until? Can you please show me some close up pics of what you got?
If you go to the section with WI announcements, there is a thread with all the pictures. You will have to go back a couple of weeks worth, but they have pics of all the prizes. The campaign started June 1st so the info is just around that time. I'm sorry I don't know how to have the thread here for you to click on.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

2009 like andrewhoya
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 06-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #7
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

All the WCares animals out at Walgreens are:

Gold/White Cat
Gray/White Cat
Elephant
Basset Hound
Cow
Cockerspaniel

Those are all Lil kinz, FYI. I gots all of them in tda closet to babysit and do chores for : )
obsessive is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 08:39 PM   #8
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

I haven't gotten a W Cares webkinz yet.
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 08:46 PM   #9
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

My retailer said that they should be discontinued in August of THIS YEAR. I am seeing several people saying 209 but I am under a strong assumption that they don't know and are guessing. Now August may also be wrong but that is what my Walgreens retailer has told me.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:44 AM   #10
I am (see below)
Gifted

Ok thanks guys now all i need are so,me close up pictures of the items
Closed