Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
quackameloo
Webkinz :)

snowflake223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: w-care ice cream sandwich?

So yesterday, I got a message saying
"You've recieved a special Webkinz Cares gift of a Webkinz Cares Ice Cream Sandwich from [name here] playing the Webkinz Cares Machine. Go to the Code Shop to find out how you too can get involved with the Webkinz Cares Program!"
P.S. It didn't actually say [name here] on the letter, but I didn't say the persons name for his/her privacy.

I looked in my dock and, sure enough I got a W-Cares Ice Cream Sandwich. I then went to the code shop, and nothing special happened. I am really confused!!! (especially since the person who's name was on the letter, I didn't know.) Can someone please explain what's going on?
Thanks!
snowflake223 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: w-care ice cream sandwich?

Yes! You received a prize from Webkinz Cares! Whenever a person gets a prize from the Webkinz Cares Button, another member gets the same prize...looks like that someone was you! Congrats!

They probably directed you to the code shop to read the advertisement about Webkinz Cares. You can play the Webkinz Cares game by entering a code from the Webkinz Cares tag

The Webkinz Cares tag is red and comes with the pets you can buy at Walgreens
kigz is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
quackameloo

snowflake223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! Now I get it.
snowflake223 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #4
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

No problem--happy to help out
kigz is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 02:35 PM   #5
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Oh congratulations! That must have been exciting I haven't heard of anyone being lucky enough to receive something.
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #6

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Cool! I got 4 of those... I like the ice cream sandwich!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

For every Web Cares pet you enter their code number in the code shop.
You will be offered your choice of 3(three) boxes to choose from.
You will receive a Jacket, couch, T,V,, Armoire, ect,; To build a room.

You will either receive Food, K.C. or another item with the adoption. You may also receive a token.
Walgreen is a little low on their pets at this time. They may be closing them out. They just offered them at a cost of 2/$10.
If you find some, I would suggest you pick up a few to try.
If they do away with the program, their items will be rare.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #8

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dudeness
Cool! I got 4 of those... I like the ice cream sandwich!
Sorry, didnt mean to brag
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #9
ebaday

CONGRATS! I have never heard about that. They probably told you to go to the Code Shop so you could read more about the program. Good job!
Closed