Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 05:25 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

Maddi:] is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Vistor&PrivateMessages?

I know there ish Vistor messages but how do you access them?
Like mine doesnt have the little bar to veiw them.
And how would you give leave someone a VM?
What bout Pms?
Are there Private messages?
If so how do you send them and read them?
Maddi:] is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 06:21 AM   #2
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Vistor&PrivateMessages?

View Post Originally Posted by Maddi:]
What bout Pms?
You have to not be a Lil' Kinz.
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 06-27-2010, 06:25 AM   #3
ponddude
Webkinz :)

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

To send PM's and VM's, you need to have 10 posts altogether. When you have 10 posts, then you will have the bar that lets people VM you. To PM, you know how you have a little bar at the top that says User CP? Go under that and it says Private Message. When you click on that, then you can view your mail. To create mail, there is a bar at the top left corner at the same place that you went to read your mail. It says create mail or something like that. Click that and you can create your own mail. Remeber that when you get a VM or PM, you can get a notification where is says "Welcome, Maddi:]" and how many WI bucks you have. It will be flashing. All you have to do is click it and then, it will take you automatically to your Profile page, or Inbox. Hope I helped!
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 08:34 AM   #4
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Once you get 10 posts and the system changed you to a webkinz, youll be able to send VMs/Pms and recieve them. Itll be pretty easy from there on to answer them, youll get notifications
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-27-2010, 08:37 AM   #5
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

What bout Pms?
You can see VM's when you are a Little Kinz but not leave them. To leave a VM you have to be not a Little Kinz. It will be one of the first things you see when you access their page.

There are PM''s if you click on my name for instance. One you become a Webkinz then it will say leave member a PM, or something like that. You can read them by clicking on the PM button at the top right corner of the screen. I hope this helps! If you need anymore help just leave me a message. Right now I would recommend trying to get at least 10 posts so you can participate in PM's and VM's. Good Luck and welcome to WI!
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #6
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I know there is Visitor messages but how do you access them?
Like mine doesn't have the little bar to view them.
What bout Pm's?
First, you have to get 10 posts. Then you would become a Webkinz. Then you can send VM's and see that bar to send them. Also you can send PM's 2 ways. I will tell you one. You click on User CP under the banner, then you click Private Messages. After you click on that, find something that says Compose Message. Click on that and you are started you're very own PM!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #7
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

Once you've been a member for 24 hours, and have over 10 posts you will become a Webkinz, then you can send and recieve VMs (: To send them you go to someone's profile by clicking on their avatar and type it in in the little box.
There are a few ways to send PM's, one is to go on soemones profile and click where it says 'Send Message' and then click 'Send a private message to *username*'. Another way to send one is to click on User CP in the top left corner, then click User CP Home. After that you find where it says Private Messages, then click on Compose Message. You then type in the username of the person you wish to send a PM too, type your message, and hit send
rnw9 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #8
ID: surinetoad
Banned
Auser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to behold

You have to be a member for at least 24 hours and posted at least 10 times. After that, all these features should be available for you. If not still, you can go to "Edit Options" and activate your PMs and VMs. If none of those work (Which I think they should) then I suggest contacting an admin or moderator.
Auser is offline Female
Closed