Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
soozecu
Webkinz :)
soozecu is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Vista users: error console

I've had my laptop for a year and just noticed "error console" under tools. When I checked it out, there were hundreds of the following warning:

Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'filter'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-next-484083/
Line: 0

It seems to happen on WI, not on WW.

Any idea what this means and is it a problem?

Thanks for any help
soozecu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Vista users: error console

I have a Vista laptop too!

I have never seen this message......
krislia is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:25 PM   #3
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I have Vista...did not know about that

It doesn't look like its a problem...
vince730 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #4
soozecu
soozecu is on a distinguished road

Go to Tools (File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, TOOLS) at the top of your internet options. Click on Tools, and see if you have the same warnings. I haven't experienced any problems that I know of.
soozecu is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:20 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Since I'm the one who wrote the thread title that's causing this warning, I'm puzzled and concerned. Does anyone know what this could mean?
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:15 PM   #6
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

I have Vista but havent seen the same error my guess would be that soozecu has a older piugin that is causing an error
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2009, 04:42 AM   #7
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

I doubt that it is directly related to Vista, but it may be an IE7 or IE8 problem. I don't see anything on my IE7, so perhaps IE8 is a little buggy still? I use FF the majority of the time (and sometimes IE7) and have never had a problem with your thread Webberlily and I visit it often. I'd guess it is just a glitch in whatever IE version that Soozecu is using.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 05:44 AM   #8
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I have just looked in FireFox.... under Tools/Error Console.. I DO have the same things... but I don't think it is anything to worry about. I have the same errors from Yahoo . com LOL

It isn't a Vista thing- it's a browser thing
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 08:50 AM   #9
House Of Night :)

2pixi has a spectacular aura about

It is to warn you that it might not be safe, even though it is. I got this eror and I clicked on tools and clicked on allow pop ups from this site, and it went away.

Hope I helped.

2pixi
2pixi is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 12:03 PM   #10
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Yeah, it sounds like a browser related security action. No biggie if it's not crashing your computer or stopping your browser from working.

Are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox? Try the other, maybe?
(Also the try newest version if you are running an old one.)

No worries Webberlily, it has nothing to do with your thread
Aimless is offline Female
Closed