Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
pesto is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Visits to Dr Quack

Hi!
I usually run my pets over to see Dr Quack occasionally to get boost my health points for free. For the last week, the Doctor has been ignoring me after I click okay. (Much like my doctor in real life.) I have three accounts, and this has been happening on all of them. I have destashed, logged off and on, and all the usual fixes.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #2

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Visits to Dr Quack

I'm not having any problems; but I didn't notice you get free health points. Thanks!
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #3
thecats2 is on a distinguished road

well maybe they had a clue that you were coming only for that. maybe they have a certain limit of visits

HAPPY OWNER OF 65 WEBBIES
thecats2 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

I have not been having any issues with visiting Dr. Quack. I'm sorry to hear that you are. I've actually stopped taking my Webkinz in, especially since they have all had HUGE drops in the health levels and no matter what I do I can not keep the level up. I know, it looks sad to see the thermometer and ice pack on their little head, but really... it does not prevent you from playing or doing anything. So, I've just stopped worrying about it and have stopped wasting the kinz cash, time and effort to keep them healthy. (I know, bad me! lol)

But, if the level is something that concerns you, just try to keep track of the things that give you pet a boost. Look at your adoption certificate to see that list of two items your pet likes most, and use those. Always seems to help. :-) Good luck
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Go to an exercise room and do all treadmills & 2 tampolines for a
quick free boost [23 pts]; some rooms still give more; some colors
have more of these rooms than others.

You used to get 3 pts per trampoline, but that changed a while ago
[unless it's one of the "special" rooms].

If you need more, log out & back in & do it again.

Each pet needing a boost can go in there during a session.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 11:32 AM   #6

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

THIS MIGHT HELP --- Under my main account I make a point of doing some gardening everyday. Eating the garden fresh vegis boost the health, happiness, & hunger a lot! Plus in my backyard I put 3 other things: a pool, a trampoline, and a hammock. I leave my main pet (that I do academy under) in that room typically & don't need to go anywhere else in the house if I don't have time. I jump in to my house, collect my vegis & weed (you don't need to water BTW), quick run through the pool, jump on the trampoline for a few seconds, lay down in the hammock for a few seconds, and it is like a triathlon of boosts for your pet all in one place and fast! I highly recommend it. Also, VITAMINS! They are cheap and in the food section of the WShop. I hardly ever have to visit Dr. Quack.

I also agree with Dark Hunter - "Look at your adoption certificate to see that list of two items your pet likes most, and use those." Setting their favorite toy in the backyard to add to the triathlon of fitness and having some of their favorite food on hand in your dock will def help.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 08:52 AM   #7
Lil Kinz

ancientashley is an unknown quantity at this point

i do not have those problems maybe there is another way to get health points maybe feed it vegetable and buy vitamins and give it to your pet,Click the image to open in full size.maybe even take it to get exercise in the exercise room?
ancientashley is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 09:08 AM   #8
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I never go to dr quack unless my pet is sick, so I just went now and my pet didn't get any boost in health after seeing the dr.
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #9
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

I am ashamed to admit this, but my pet currently has 0/0/0 for the HHH levels. And, it's been that way for months. Nothing happens, it does not disrupt your ability to still play all your favorite Webkinz activities and games. The pet doesn't lock up or anything. It just makes YOU feel bad, sitting there with green cheeks, a thermometer and an ice pack. But if you can get past that, there is honestly no reason that you have to feed them or spend the money with Dr. Quack.

( I know, bad me) So, I've let most of my pets levels just drop off, and the savings of time and kinzcash is amazing when you are not concerned with keeping the levels all the way up.
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 10:57 AM   #10
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dark Hunter
I am ashamed to admit this, but my pet currently has 0/0/0 for the HHH levels. And, it's been that way for months. Nothing happens, it does not disrupt your ability to still play all your favorite Webkinz activities and games. The pet doesn't lock up or anything. It just makes YOU feel bad, sitting there with green cheeks, a thermometer and an ice pack. But if you can get past that, there is honestly no reason that you have to feed them or spend the money with Dr. Quack.

( I know, bad me) So, I've let most of my pets levels just drop off, and the savings of time and kinzcash is amazing when you are not concerned with keeping the levels all the way up.
I must sadly agree. But, there is one thing that it stops you from doing. It doesn't let you go to the Employment office and do a job if your pet is sick.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed