Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Unanswered: Visa debit cards- Where do you get them and are they reloadable?

I'm having a bit of a problem here in Canada figuring out where to get a visa debit card. I thought I heard that people got them at walmart but we couldn't find them. The only reloadable ones instaloans has are mastercards and they have an 8 dollar monthly fee. Cash canda has one that is 20 dollars to get with a 3 or 4 dollar fee. The only visa card we ever found was a vanilla one that didh't work on the internet Please respond about where you got yours as soon as you can. I have to go soon. Thanks for any help.

Last edited by Shandree; 07-04-2009 at 03:46 PM..
Shandree is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: Visa debit cards- Where do you get them and are they reloadable?

i see them in cvs, but they also r in rite aid, and walgreens. i would check ur local drug store,and the ones in the drug stores r reloadable.
hoped i helped
JasonAldeanMG
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Do you have drugstores like Walgreens or CVS in Canada?
I think I've seen them there and by the cash registers at some grocery stores...
Old 07-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

In the US Visa has a reloadable gift card. I was able to get one at the bank for a very very small fee...like $2.
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
STOMPINROSES?

iHappy has disabled reputation

Have you looked at Wal-mart or Walgreens or CVS?
If you havent I recommend looking there.
If you have then tell me.
Maybe I could help you.
Hope I helped in any way that I can.

-iHappy
iHappy is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 07:27 AM   #6
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I got mine through my bank so that's not much help to you unfortunately. I would try the smaller drug stores if the bigger stores don't have them.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #7
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Walgreen (or any pharmacy)
Walmart
Meijer
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #8
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I would try checking in your local drugstore. They usually
sell them there. And that's where I get mine.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #9
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

pharma plus and shoppers in canda has them .......terrible fee when buying them
lemony is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #10
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Some of those cards do not work with internet purchases, so be careful if your intent is to use it online.

I got two through my bank accounts, one is Visa and the other a Mastercard. Both of them work for online stuff because they both have expiration dates and neither bank charges me a fee for using them.

I would hate for you to buy a card, pay their fees and still not be able to use them.
Copious is offline Female
Closed

Tags
card, debit, reloadable, visa, visa debit