Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
Don't be a silly
Webkinz :)

Impatience is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: The virtual trading cards.

Is there anything else to do with them besides from just looking at them in a binder? I was pondering on opening up some virtual packs I have but I don't want to use them up and find that I don't like what I got and then can't sell them later. =P
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 08:02 PM   #2
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: The virtual trading cards.

If you fill the binder sections you get a bonus item and if you fill the entire binder you get one last reward. Ppl also keep them to trade to other traders .. those of us who still need to fill our binder will trade well for them...

Have you purchased a binder? (100kc) Open it up and look at the back page, it shows you where the bonus items will show up. Those items also trade quite well.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
Don't be a silly

Thanks for the info!

I just bought a binder but I don't see the prizes on the last page. Is it only in the Series 1 binder where you see them?

Also, do I get the same cards in the virtual packs as I did in my real pack?
Old 05-14-2008, 08:09 PM   #4
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Both series ...
Old 05-14-2008, 08:11 PM   #5

Sophie29720 is an unknown quantity at this point

can you sell trading cards i didn't think you could!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 08:12 PM   #6
Don't be a silly

I don't know if I can. D: I was hoping when I became gifted that I could though.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #7
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

The last tab that says "unlocked prizes" the prizes will remain blocked until you unlock them. The prizes are listed within the WIGEV though

---------- mathmom2 added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I open all mine, so don't know if they'll kinzpost or not ... I see a lot of ppl asking for them in their GE's, so I tend to lean toward the idea that they'll trade. There are weird glitches with the kinzpost though - can't send more than one safe, more than one fridge, ... so I wonder if you can only send one at a time.

Last edited by mathmom2; 05-14-2008 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #8
Don't be a silly

Hmm, alright! Thanks, lady. :3

But I wanna ask again: Do I get the same cards in the virtual packs as I did in my real pack?
Old 05-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #9
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

Not necessarily .. I haven't yet ... my RL binder has cards my virtual one doesn't and vice versa.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #10
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Hey impatience.. how is it going..
there are two different binders one is for series 1 and the other for series 2. When you click on it in ww you see little tabs on the sides inside the book, you will then see how many cards you have and when you collect all the cards you open a set you get a prize..
there are 4 smaller prizes and one big one..
Closed