Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   The virtual trading cards. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/virtual-trading-cards-300077/)

Impatience05-14-2008 07:59 PM

The virtual trading cards.

Is there anything else to do with them besides from just looking at them in a binder? I was pondering on opening up some virtual packs I have but I don't want to use them up and find that I don't like what I got and then can't sell them later. =P

mathmom205-14-2008 08:02 PM

Re: The virtual trading cards.

If you fill the binder sections you get a bonus item and if you fill the entire binder you get one last reward. Ppl also keep them to trade to other traders .. those of us who still need to fill our binder will trade well for them...

Have you purchased a binder? (100kc) Open it up and look at the back page, it shows you where the bonus items will show up. Those items also trade quite well.

Impatience05-14-2008 08:07 PM

Thanks for the info!

I just bought a binder but I don't see the prizes on the last page. Is it only in the Series 1 binder where you see them?

Also, do I get the same cards in the virtual packs as I did in my real pack?

mathmom205-14-2008 08:09 PM

Both series ...

Sophie2972005-14-2008 08:11 PM

can you sell trading cards i didn't think you could!!!

Impatience05-14-2008 08:12 PM

I don't know if I can. D: I was hoping when I became gifted that I could though.

mathmom205-14-2008 08:16 PM

The last tab that says "unlocked prizes" the prizes will remain blocked until you unlock them. The prizes are listed within the WIGEV though ;)

---------- mathmom2 added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I open all mine, so don't know if they'll kinzpost or not ... I see a lot of ppl asking for them in their GE's, so I tend to lean toward the idea that they'll trade. There are weird glitches with the kinzpost though - can't send more than one safe, more than one fridge, ... so I wonder if you can only send one at a time.

Impatience05-14-2008 08:16 PM

Hmm, alright! Thanks, lady. :3

But I wanna ask again: Do I get the same cards in the virtual packs as I did in my real pack?

mathmom205-14-2008 08:20 PM

Not necessarily .. I haven't yet ... my RL binder has cards my virtual one doesn't and vice versa.

littlex3red05-14-2008 08:28 PM

Hey impatience.. how is it going..
there are two different binders one is for series 1 and the other for series 2. When you click on it in ww you see little tabs on the sides inside the book, you will then see how many cards you have and when you collect all the cards you open a set you get a prize..
there are 4 smaller prizes and one big one..