Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 09:17 AM   #1
GreatDee
Gift Guru

GreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: Video Problems?

Hello. Is anyone else having video problems with WKW? I tried to do the Kinzpost Sorter job today, and the boxes just piled up at the left side of the screen, and I had similar problems elsewhere in WKW with the magical forest and wishing well. ( The problem is a serious lag between input - clicking the mouse - and output - picture on the screen.)

I did a system restore (set my system back to the way it was on Friday) just in case it has something to do with an update I've done since then, but the problem persists. I've also run a diagnostic check on my computer, but no problems showed up. Oh yes, and I do not have a similar problem with other interactive programs (for example, tutoring whiteboard).

Please post if you are okay or are experiencing similar problems, because I need to figure out whether or not there is something wrong with my system.

Please and ty.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2008, 10:06 AM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Video Problems?

Good Morning. I did the Kinzpost sorter job this morning between 5 and 6 am on 2 different accounts without any difficulties.

I do sometimes have that issue if I do the Kinzpost sorter job at my work on a MAC.

Good luck figuring it out.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 10:50 AM   #3
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I didn't do kinzpost sorter today, but I've had that problem in the past with that job on our old and slow computer. The jobs I did were good today (hamburger and fence)

The only thing I've noticed this past week is the charm forest seems to drag and move slowly and that's happening to other people too. I think that one is a webkinz problem.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:28 AM   #4
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Have you tried clearing your cache? sometimes when the images don't load as well for me, clearing the cache helps.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #5
GreatDee
Gift Guru

GreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guide

Thanks for the info. I still have the problem but I've got a whiz kid checking it out. So far, he is convinced the problem is with WKW but I suspect it is yet another conflict between my software and WKW.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #6

TopazR is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by GreatDee
Hello. Is anyone else having video problems with WKW? I tried to do the Kinzpost Sorter job today, and the boxes just piled up at the left side of the screen, and I had similar problems elsewhere in WKW with the magical forest and wishing well. ( The problem is a serious lag between input - clicking the mouse - and output - picture on the screen.)

I did a system restore (set my system back to the way it was on Friday) just in case it has something to do with an update I've done since then, but the problem persists. I've also run a diagnostic check on my computer, but no problems showed up. Oh yes, and I do not have a similar problem with other interactive programs (for example, tutoring whiteboard).

Please post if you are okay or are experiencing similar problems, because I need to figure out whether or not there is something wrong with my system.

Please and ty.
I have been having similar experiences with not only the jobs, but most of the site. I'll be playing and find the game "resets" itself with no warning, and I lose all I have achieved up to that point. Because of this happening I have been unable to complete most jobs I have attempted, which of course leads to my being knocked down a level. Just now I started the grocery sorting. Through over half the time alotted I had "Please Wait..." down in the corner while the time ticked away. Ended up timing out, and being knocked down a level to boot. Most frustrating.

I have cleared my cache numerous times to no avail. I also upgraded my flash player thinking that may be an issue. I'll be anxious to see if someone comes up with a workable solution for this problem. Makes it difficult to enjoy the game when constantly being hit with resets.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:56 PM   #7
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

Unfortunately, it seems like a problem on Ganz's end because they have been having problems with their servers. I'm not sure if it's a server overload, but several times when I've tried to log on in the past two days, I've gotten notices that I can't because they are having "server issues." I know it's horribly frustrating, but the only thing to do may be to wait it out .
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 09:04 AM   #8
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I am experiencing the same problems as TopazR.
My OS is Vista. Could that be the problem? I sure hope not!!!
My cache has been cleaned, all my updates taken. New fast computer. Still problems.
With the Christmas items coming to WKW I hope they can resolve this.
Kids are not happy and neither are parents spending the money!!
quellie is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 11:35 PM   #9

TopazR is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
I am experiencing the same problems as TopazR.
My OS is Vista. Could that be the problem? I sure hope not!!!
My cache has been cleaned, all my updates taken. New fast computer. Still problems.
With the Christmas items coming to WKW I hope they can resolve this.
Kids are not happy and neither are parents spending the money!!
Arg! Wish I could say that was the case, but I'm running XP.
I too hope things can be resolved for the Christmas items/events - this will be my first.
Have to say I fully agree with your last line there!
Old 11-12-2008, 02:05 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It seems that any time with high traffic volume on WW you get more of these glitches - usually that's weekends, and some evenings, but with it being a holiday today that may be the problem. As for the kinzpost boxes piling up, I have a slow computer, and it's always that way. You just have to keep stashing those boxes wherever you can.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed