Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Unanswered: A Video for an Ad? What next?!

I was just about to take a screen shot of it, until the ad changed. . .

Anyway, Im in the Arcade and it is so slooww. I see an ad on the side, like all others, but about the Licorice fish! AND, it is a video! (It goes for 23 seconds) If Ganz are going to put vid's for ads while actually playing in WW, it's going to be very slow and waste more of my precious time!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2011, 08:21 AM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: A Video for an Ad? What next?!

If the video is from an outside source, (Not a webkinz or Ganz ad) you can go to your "My Pets" then to "My Options" and check the box where it says: Turn off ads from companies other than Ganz/Webkinz
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 11-25-2011, 11:10 PM   #3
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
If the video is from an outside source, (Not a webkinz or Ganz ad) you can go to your "My Pets" then to "My Options" and check the box where it says: Turn off ads from companies other than Ganz/Webkinz
It's a Webkinz ad, but still I hope it's not going to be there permanently!
Old 11-25-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Yeah I got that too.
Isn't there an ad blocker thing for Internet Explorer?
I don't really know all too well because I'm on a Mac
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 05:51 AM   #5
Call me Submerged

View Post Originally Posted by kinzpost
Yeah I got that too.
Isn't there an ad blocker thing for Internet Explorer?
I don't really know all too well because I'm on a Mac
I don't know anything about Mac's sorry
Old 11-26-2011, 09:45 AM   #6
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
I don't know anything about Mac's sorry
So then you have a PC
Isn't there an ad blocker for Internet Explorer?
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

I have not used an ad blocker at all, but as I understand it there is not one for internet explorer but there is one for mozilla firefox. I do know you can download firefox for free.

Hope that helped some.
FBmom is offline Female
Closed