Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 05:39 PM   #31
Baltimore Colts

Default Re: very strange W Shop Glitche

Whoa, I can not even begin to explain that I have no idea, all i no is a bunch of pics are appearing throught ww

---------- Baltimore Colts added 5 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by BELLE206
no i did not try to purchase anything, I am afraid it may be some type of virus and if i try to open it or move it I may lose my account.
dont worry it isnt a virus nor will it close your account

Last edited by Baltimore Colts; 05-12-2008 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 05:42 PM   #32
lightey1

What's moonlighting?
Old 05-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #33
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lightey1
What's moonlighting?
"Moonlighting" is a slang term used by older people. It just means they are doing something at night time ... often it implies they are doing something they shouldn't be doing....or that may be conidered naughty...hope that helps...
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 12:15 AM   #34
cascas90
Webkinz :)

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by momma501
Have you tried buying one of those items to see if the picture transfers to your dock? And if it transfers to your dock, what happens when you put the counter in your room?
View Post Originally Posted by nidiamond
this happened to someone else a few days ago except it was a man in one of her rooms.......I suggested the employees at Ganz are moonlighting
Wow, scary! Please take a VERY SMALL RISK and try to buy it please. If it closes you account or anything you have the right to contact ganz again
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 12:19 AM   #35
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cascas90
Wow, scary! Please take a VERY SMALL RISK and try to buy it please. If it closes you account or anything you have the right to contact ganz again
It may seem like a small risk to you...it is not your account. ???
They have the right to contact ganz but as most know Ganz has the right to tell them "Sorry about your luck we wont replace anything...or change your password,and don't give it out. We can't or won't do anything to help you."
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 12:26 AM   #36

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

Yes, we all know how Ganz can be. If you really want to try to purchase it on your account, and you are one of the lucky ones who can actually get through to Ganz. I would suggest you call them and let them know the glitch is still there, then ask if while you are on the phone with them, if you (or they) can purchase it and see what happens. Ask them before you do this, and if it does close your account while you are on the phone with them, if they will reinstate your account or fix what goes wrong.
If the people at Ganz are moonlighting, it is fine. Overnight jobs can get boring. I just hope they are careful in what they post on who's account it shows up on. I would hate for a pic that isn't supposed to be there, show up on some kids account who is too young to see it. Hopefully they are keeping them clean. It is good to know that some of the people at Ganz have a sense of humor.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:27 AM   #37

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

Hello there! I'm an "older person" - HERE IS WHAT MOONLIGHTING IS:

It's a term used when one is working a second job - like if you work in an office all day and drive a cab at night, or waitress at night, etc.

IT IS NOT SOMETHING NAUGHTY - it is merely working a second job.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:42 AM   #38
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lettykinz

It's a term used when one is working a second job - like if you work in an office all day and drive a cab at night, or waitress at night, etc.

I am sorry to dissagree...but it also refers to going out at night..as in walking in the moon lite...or after dark with a boy...
At least thats what my Grandfather says...but he could have been fibbing...I don't think he was but he could have.

---------- L6313 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

also...please try not to use ALL CAPS it is sorta like shouting at someone...thanks

Last edited by L6313; 05-13-2008 at 12:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 12:43 AM   #39

pyranesepup is just really nicepyranesepup is just really nice

Wow. D: All I can say is Wow. This REALLY freaks me out I would be ABSOLOUTLY terrified to see a real-life picture of somebody on webkinz world. I would most likely faint. Lol I'm a nervouse person when it comes to things like this. I hope it gets fixed for you and you webkinz can have a new counter x] hehehe

~♥Pyranesepup && her kinz♥~
Old 05-13-2008, 12:45 AM   #40
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lettykinz

BTW...I am sorry if the term "older person" offended you...I consider older to be in the 65 and over range...since I am 30something....
L6313 is offline Female
Closed