Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Very Quick Question-Image Sizes?

Hi there, WI!

If Im entering into the contest on Kinzville News, and my file size is too big, how will I know?
Is there any way to check beforehand?

Thanks!
californiax24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Very Quick Question-Image Sizes?

Usually if you hit the right mouse button and go to properties (Windows only) you can see the size of a file or picture. It should say something like 168KB or something like that. Keep in mind that it takes 1000KB to make one MB so if a picture/file is 2796KB it is 2.8MB. If you are still confused or need further help let me know.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks, Ill try that!
Ill let you know when Ive got it all sorted out(:

Hmmm.Where would I right click? When Im in paint?

Last edited by californiax24; 01-03-2009 at 08:04 PM..
Old 01-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #4
Ylipol

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
Usually if you hit the right mouse button and go to properties (Windows only) you can see the size of a file or picture. It should say something like 168KB or something like that. Keep in mind that it takes 1000KB to make one MB so if a picture/file is 2796KB it is 2.8MB. If you are still confused or need further help let me know.
I agree. And if it's a Mac then hold down Ctrl or whatever it is (the one on the bottom left side) and then click on the file. There should be a list of things you can do and one will say something like "Get Info". Click on that. Something will open up and in the top right hand corner it should say how many KBs the picture is.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by californiax24
Thanks, Ill try that!
Ill let you know when Ive got it all sorted out(:

Hmmm.Where would I right click? When Im in paint?
Open up your pictures folder and put your mouse pointer by it and should say the type, rating, dimensions, and size... I'm not sure if it shows you when your in paint...
Old 01-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Open up your pictures folder and put your mouse pointer by it and should say the type, rating, dimensions, and size... I'm not sure if it shows you when your in paint...

Thanks so much, everyone!
Rep to all of you(:

---------- californiax24 added 22 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Soooooo.....

78.2 KB

How many k is that?
Like will it work for the contest?

Last edited by californiax24; 01-03-2009 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed