Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #11
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: VERY Frustrating Can't Log In! STILL!

OMG.. Ganz, for real. Shape up.

I'm sorry to hear this and I really wish I could help.
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #12
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
Maybe there is a problem with your account or one with another account causing the problem, maybe try clearing your cache, and if the problem still exists then maybe you should also try clrearing out some items in your house if you have A LOT of items.
If that doesn't work then try to contact Ganz. Here is their phone number:
Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Hope I helped.
Thank you for the phone number. However, I have called and called and called, they won't call me back. I have filled out the comments section time and time again, still nothing.

I have cleared my cache, I have gone down from over 200 items in my dock to 60. I do have quite a few pets and I have quite a bit of stuff. However, that can't be the problem because my granddaughter has more pets than I do, more rooms than I do and more items than I do and she has no problem at all.

If it's my account I wish they would move it to a server that works. Or anything really, but this ignoring the problem and ignoring the customer is getting the better of me.

Thanks for all your suggestions, I do appreciate it!
Aboo is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:13 PM   #13

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

1 of my sisters has been like that since christmas, actually before that. only 1 thing can be clicked before it freezes up. So I don't believe they have fixed much yet. shame on them
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:15 PM   #14
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

I can certainly empathize with your problem. I would be spitting mad. I am sure that you must have tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox but have you tried Opera Browser (just search "Opera". I have heard of people who have used this as an alternative when Internet Explorer or Firefox would not work.

I know you have called many times but I have heard of people getting results with this Ganz number:
1-800-724-5902 press "0" and ask for help with a Webkinz problem.

I have probably not been much help but hopefully "Opera" will work for you.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #15

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Oooo try checking your pop up blocker setting - add webkinz to the allow list if you haven't already. it might help you but it didn't change my sisters.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:27 PM   #16
For Trades Only
Gifted

flowergirlesl is on a distinguished road

It seems that many members are still having problems with their account very similar to yours. I know that it's rather frustrating, (It has happened to me numerous times) remember that you always have WebkinzInsider here while you wait out blue screens, green screens, and please wait signs alike.
Contacting Ganz is another smart option. When you contact them, make sure you mention that it is a persisting problem, and not an isolated situation. That may prompt them to get more serious about correcting the problem. If worse comes to worse, and Ganz does not respond, I would suggest getting another Webkinz account.
- Hope This was helpful to you
Closed