Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: VERY Frustrating Can't Log In! STILL!

This has been going on for over 2 months now that I cannot log into my main account except VERY late in the evening or VERY early in the morning. I am going to yet AGAIN miss the rare in the Curio Shop that I have waited all day to purchase because I can't log into my main account!

I can log onto 5 other Webkinz accounts on the same computer, one right after another, but when I try to log onto my main account I can't do it. Why can't they get it fixed? Why do they expect me to keep buying their products when they won't fix the problems they have now????

Sorry for the rant but I am sooooooo frustrated right now!
Aboo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: VERY Frustrating Can't Log In! STILL!

Has your account expired? Hmm...this is very strange, especially since your other accounts are working. What happens when you try to log in? Is there a message? Is the screen frozen?
I know you must be very upset - I'm so sorry and hope your it works again soon
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:16 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

6nala is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem. If it logs in, I just get the please wait.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
NanaAboo
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ouscream
Has your account expired? Hmm...this is very strange, especially since your other accounts are working. What happens when you try to log in? Is there a message? Is the screen frozen?
I know you must be very upset - I'm so sorry and hope your it works again soon
No my account is not expired, in fact yesterday was my anniversary and I got a wish token.

When I try I get a green screen where the news should be. There is no picture of a pet in the pet box, no KC showing, nothing in my dock, my invisible pet's stats are all 0 and I have the "Please wait . . ."

I have refreshed it 23 times now with the same results.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, I understand exactly what you are saying. I know when there are lots of people getting on WW because my account slows to a crawl. Every time there is something good for the daily activities I know I will get the please wait or get logged off. Very frustrating! I hope so badly that they will fix this eventually. I have been on WW since last July and haven't been able to access probably at least half of that time. I can get on my daughters or friends accounts but mine is on one of the 'bad' servers so I guess I am out of luck. Don't bother to clean out your cache or change browsers. It doesn't have any thing to do with your computer it is all because of Ganz. They need to add new servers!!!!
Good luck.
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #6

Dancerina is on a distinguished road

I understand and share your frustration. As you are aware, it is not your computer. I have the same problem with my account, though other accounts in my family work just fine at all times, and on the same computer I use.

The problem is, as I understand it, performance issues with the WW server that these particular accounts are assigned to. I can ony fully access my account without any issues early in the morning, during the school day, and late at night. However, during peak usage times, such as the weekend and after school, my account problems begin. Such things as failure of my account to load correctly, constant "please wait" and inablity of my dock to load are pretty typical for my account now.

For my account, these issues began in mid-December. I understand that Ganz is aware of the problems with the accounts assigned to this server and is working to fix it. I actually did notice an improvement after the last maintenance, but that only lasted a few days, and now things are unfortunately back to (ab)normal.

If it helps, you are not alone....I know of many other people whose accounts are similarly affected, and we are all frustrated about this. Hang in there, and let's hope for a fix soon.
Dancerina is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:11 PM   #7
NanaAboo
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Dancerina
For my account, these issues began in mid-December. I understand that Ganz is aware of the problems with the accounts assigned to this server and is working to fix it. I actually did notice an improvement after the last maintenance, but that only lasted a few days, and now things are unfortunately back to (ab)normal.
Same thing here, first started it in December. Got better after the last maintenance but as you stated only lasted a couple of days.

View Post Originally Posted by Dancerina
If it helps, you are not alone....I know of many other people whose accounts are similarly affected, and we are all frustrated about this. Hang in there, and let's hope for a fix soon.
I appreciate everyone who posted saying I was not alone in this. Seems Ganz better get their hinnies in gear and fix things before they lose a lot of customers. I hope everyone's accounts get fixed very soon and we can all start enjoying Webkinz again.

As a side note I can, at least, be thankful that it only happens to MY main account and NOT my grandkids. That would be sooooo much worse, trying to explain to them why they can't get on their webkinz!
Aboo is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:15 PM   #8
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I'm sorry that this keeps happening to you. I'm not sure if it will work but if I have problems I use ww other sign in links. (the ones that let you open multiple accounts at once)
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0

http://mci2.webkinz.com//loader4.php...ser&aol=0&fs=0
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #9
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Maybe there is a problem with your account or one with another account causing the problem, maybe try clearing your cache, and if the problem still exists then maybe you should also try clrearing out some items in your house if you have A LOT of items.
If that doesn't work then try to contact Ganz. Here is their phone number:
Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Hope I helped.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

I have the exact same problem, and the thing that upsets me the most is that I have left messages for Ganz once a week for the last month. They refuse to return my calls or emails. I'm very tired of being told it's my computer when all of my other accounts work just fine.
webbiemum is offline Female
Closed