Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: very frustrating!

Is anyone else bothered by the "please wait..." lately? For about a week whenever I log on, or when I try to pull up the map for my rooms, this pops up. It's terribly annoying!
I wondered if Ganz is aware of this, or is it something we just have to live with???

sarinsmom and proud mom of 21 other ebbies
sarinsmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: very frustrating!

Its so annoying. I have to log out and then in when it encounters. I wish this would stop.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

the only thing that helps me is clearing my cache. but it has been slow for me this last week too.

I think with the new applications there has been more people on than usual too.

That will slow it down.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

Yes! Whenever I'm being awarded KinzCash for any reason, It takes about 3-5 minutes. (I'm waiting right now!) lol
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 09-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #5
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

It has been happening A LOT lately! Every time I transition from one thing to another, I get the "please wait", so I pop over here to do things. Then I get it every time I go to trade with someone in the trading rooms. Then I sometimes lose people because they don't want to wait. That's when it is most annoying. At least I know it's not just me. It is very frustrating though.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

Webkinz World has more and more problems everyday.
I can't stand it.
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 09-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #7

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

Glad it's not just me...and too many new things may be causing things to run slowly. Another gripe : Trying to do my hourlies, if it's Blast that trivia with Quizzy, no darts show up so I have to log out and log back in to play it. Also on hourlies, whenever there's a quick draw, the entire screen goes in a light shadow forcing me to go to the front page and click on hourlies again. ARGH!!!

sarinsmom plus proud mom of 21 other ebbies
sarinsmom is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 01:23 PM   #8

yma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to all

Same thing goes for me. Please wait..........I think it is worse this weekend because of the updates and fall fest. Hopefully it will be better soon.
yma74 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #9

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

It's been ok up to this weekend and since the fall festival started all I get is "please wait". It isn't worth it to spend all day waiting. I am also frustrated with that. Then yesterday I got rain for four hours so couldn't weed my garden as it was so slow. I have 11 gardens.
Doda34 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:14 PM   #10
Gifted

amberlevan is just really niceamberlevan is just really nice

There are more Please Waits during Fall Fest because of the large amount of members logging on and staying on for awhile catching leaves, which slows everything down. I recommend clearing your cache, and seeing if that helps a bit.
amberlevan is offline Female
Closed