Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #11
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: This is very disappointing

aw, i'm sorry about that.
AsH xO is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Well here is an Update:

The good news is the Persian Theme Window is an actual prize

The bad news is it has not been put into my dock as of yet.

I called yesterday and the woman said she placed into my dock. In checking I still did not see it there so I mentioned that to her. She went and checked and said that the information on my account said it was there but the graphic was not showing up in my dock. She did a few other things and found that there were in fact two items that were supposed to be in my dock that did not show up in my dock. She then pasted it on to the tech department who was working on it and they asked me to stay off my account because the tech girl would need to log on and off and we could not both be on at the same time.
I called again today when the window was still not in my dock and was told that they were still working on it and if it did not show up by tomorrow then to call again.

I will keep calling everyday until I get my Persian Window. Thanks to all of you for your support.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 06:02 PM   #13

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

one side of me is saying wow what an awesome prize!
and the other is saying wow what a bummer!
but don't worry i am sure ganz will fix this glitch and you will have that window in no time!
BTW do you still have the box? or did it take it i would log out and back in and if wasnt there i would be extremely MAD!!! congrts i hope you get your awesome prize soon!
daisymcferrin is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #14
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by daisymcferrin
one side of me is saying wow what an awesome prize!
and the other is saying wow what a bummer!
but don't worry i am sure ganz will fix this glitch and you will have that window in no time!
BTW do you still have the box? or did it take it i would log out and back in and if wasnt there i would be extremely MAD!!! congrts i hope you get your awesome prize soon!
No the box is gone, it disappreared when I opened it but I made sure I took a screenshot of everything that came up on the screen at the time. I have the proof if they need it.

Last edited by gamesareks; 03-16-2010 at 06:22 PM..
Old 03-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #15
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Oh, that IS disappointing! Well, I would definitely contact Ganz, as it's not just any ordinary rare item! You're so lucky to have received it (theoretically LOL!)! Good luck, and I will PERSONALLY call Ganz if necessary!
Old 03-16-2010, 10:54 PM   #16
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

SO SORRY! Hope it is fixed.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 11:19 PM   #17
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Good luck & yes I would keep calling too. Congrats on winning it & I hope you get it very soon. Thanks for the updates
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 11:27 PM   #18
Live,Love,Laugh

If the problem with the account ever gets fixed and I get awarded the Persian window I will be sure to post pictures to share with you all.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:29 PM   #19
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
If the problem with the account ever gets fixed and I get awarded the Persian window I will be sure to post pictures to share with you all.

I sure hope they will fix it soon I bet it will be beautiful , best of luck
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 11:35 PM   #20
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

It will probably show up as soon as GANZ finishes the graphics.
xocaij is offline Female
Closed