Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

princessniknaks is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Very Confused what I should be doing

Hi Nikki form UK again

Got my New webkinz today never been in there before and bought myself a piece of exercise equipment, fiidge but no food yet not sure how to add anything in. Bought a backyard and planted carrots and watered them. How do I play with my pet like I have a ball but when i click to put them on it, it does nothing also how do you put your pet on some exercise equiment coz mine dont work it broke maybe should go back to the shop. Only have 200 kinzcash left and cant sem to earn much as useless at everything..
princessniknaks is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Midnights Bliss
With the fridge just have your pet walk over to it,
click on it with your mouse and click and drag
the food you want to store into the fridge.

As for the exercise equipment, just click on it with
your mouse keys and your pet should start using it.

As for playing with it, as Dudeness said the balls and most toys
are just for decorations. However you CAN buy puzzles which you
can complete for some kinzcash.

As for earning more kinzcash you can play games in the arcade, do jobs,
collect gems for Arte, and much more. I actually think there are some threads
about earning kinzcash somewhere in the threads.

Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 10:20 AM   #2

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Very Confused what I should be doing

Sadly, the balls in webkinz are only for decoration. And you click the mouse over the threadmill to make it going If it is stuck, I would contact ganz. Sometimes, the items in your room get stuck. There is a section in the webkinz site. In the costumer support. To do the fridge, drag the food item into the fridge. Congrats on the new webkinz
Have a sweet night!
Dude

Last edited by Dudeness; 06-18-2009 at 10:33 AM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

With the fridge just have your pet walk over to it,
click on it with your mouse and click and drag
the food you want to store into the fridge.

As for the exercise equipment, just click on it with
your mouse keys and your pet should start using it.

As for playing with it, as Dudeness said the balls and most toys
are just for decorations. However you CAN buy puzzles which you
can complete for some kinzcash.

As for earning more kinzcash you can play games in the arcade, do jobs,
collect gems for Arte, and much more. I actually think there are some threads
about earning kinzcash somewhere in the threads.

Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Hi Nikki,

So glad to hear your Webkinz arrived. You're going to have a lot of fun on WW. It just takes a few days to get used to everything. Being part of WI makes that a lot easier.

As to earning more Kinzcash, this link should be helpful Earning Kinz Cash

My personal faves for quick cash...Quizzy's Word Challenge and Zingos Pop. Both can be found in the Arcade and the Tournament area. A plus of playing in the single player Tournament...if you place high, you win a few extra Kinzcash.

Answering the Learn and Play questions at Quizzy's Corner (Things to Do tab/Fun and Games/Quizzy's Corner) is also an easy way to earn cash. An added plus...some of the categories are prerequisites for doing jobs at the Employment Center. Those jobs will also earn you more cash.

Have fun learning your way around. If you have any more questions, just ask. WI members are always happy to help!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think everyone here has given you good advice. I hope that you got your pet a bed to rest in and a bathtub or a pool. Put the pet on the trampoline and let it jump and then click on a spot on the ground

When you are in your pet's room you may have noticed the box on the upper left. This box indicates what mode you are viewing the room in. You change the mode by clicking on the box. It must say edit for the pet to move around the room. To rearrange the furniture change the mode to walk. I know this sounds backwards, but that's the way it works.

Be sure to ask us anymore questions and we will be glad to help.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

After you drag your treadmill from your dock to your room look at the top left corner.
Do you see where it say Walk? Click on that and it will change to Edit.
Then click on your treadmill and your pet should get on it.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 12:09 PM   #7

Marissa92 will become famous soon enough

Congrats on getting the new webkinz!
When you get food to put in your fridge, you need to click on the fridge and drag the food from your dock to your fridge. In the W Shop where you buy the ball, it says "for decoration only". So, you can't technically play with it.
Marissa92 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #8
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Congrats on the new Webkinz!!

You put your treadmill on someplace in a room then you look in the corner and you will see somthing that says edit or walk click on walk then click on the threadmill your pet will start to run or walk

The ball is sadly just a decoration so you can't really play with it.

For the fridge you put it anywhere in a room then click walk and click on the fridge then you drag any kind of food you want in the fridge and you have a limit number of food in a container.

Hope I helped!

~x-tiff
x-tiff is offline Female
Closed