Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 08:03 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Cutemonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Vehicle stuck in doorway

My sleigh has been stuck in a doorway (just outside the room) for about a month. In edit mode when I move the mouse pointer over it, it changes to a hand, but when I try to click on it, nothing happens. When I'm in walk mode and try to click on the sleigh, I exit the room. I can't move the sleigh or get into it.

Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 09:14 AM   #2
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Vehicle stuck in doorway

View Post Originally Posted by Cutemonkey
My sleigh has been stuck in a doorway (just outside the room) for about a month. In edit mode when I move the mouse pointer over it, it changes to a hand, but when I try to click on it, nothing happens. When I'm in walk mode and try to click on the sleigh, I exit the room. I can't move the sleigh or get into it.

Any suggestions?
if you go to the customer service section of webkinz, there's a form you can fill out for this exact problem--they'll fix it for you asap
good luck!!
Old 04-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #3
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

I would try taking another vehicle through the doorway, then logging off and back on. It worked for me in the past. It gives you something to try while you are waiting for Ganz, because they take approx 48 hours to unstick it.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 12:19 PM   #4
Gifted
PostalJane is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, feel out the email form for Ganz. They will unstick it for you and you will find it in your dock when they do fix it.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:00 PM   #5
Princess8471
Gifted

Princess8471 is an unknown quantity at this point

That happened to me once but eventually my pet hoppped in,,,but if not E-mail GANZ and they will fix it for you but until then just keep clicking on it on walking mode..aventually your pet will hop in it...but if not...just wait until ganz helps.
Princess8471 is offline Female
Closed