Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzluver51 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Vehicle stuck!!

hi again everyone! this is very important and i dont kno how it happenend. this morning webkinz quited out on me and my golden retriver was left in his dragster. when i tried to go back on the vehicle was stuck in between 2 room. how do i get it out!!! anyone who knos please tell me thanx!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 05:23 PM   #2
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Vehicle stuck!!

This takes a few days ... but under the login button to WW, there is a button for Customer Service, they have a list of problem areas, one of them is stuck items. You can email from there for help. I had a few stuck items in my Jungle room, about a week after I emailed, they were in my dock...unstuck! good luck.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #3

webkinzluver51 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx shealyn2 ill try that
Old 04-19-2008, 05:44 PM   #4
webkinzrule31

that happens to me
Old 04-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #5
KSJCL3914

KSJCLandS3914 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can go to the customere support area and go under I have something stuck. That happened to me once and I went to I have something stuck and Ganz go it out for me. Hope this helps!
Old 04-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #6

Tyro244 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver51
hi again everyone! this is very important and i dont kno how it happenend. this morning webkinz quited out on me and my golden retriver was left in his dragster. when i tried to go back on the vehicle was stuck in between 2 room. how do i get it out!!! anyone who knos please tell me thanx!!
So sorry to here that.

Here is the info on how to get in touch with WW / Ganz for Support.

1-866-932-5469 (That is 1-866-Webkinz) or you may write to them directly at Support@Webkinz.com

or you can call Ganz Directly

In the US Call:

1-800-724-5902

In Canada please call:

1-800-263-2311

Hope that helps.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:06 AM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Aww... I am sorry this happened to you. Ganz has a tool that runs each night during maitnence that clears stuck vehicles. Due to this, they ask you to wait 48 hours before contacting tech support. If you wait and it is still stuck, fill out this form.

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 09:11 AM   #8
ghjee

ghjee will become famous soon enough

i hate it when dat hapuns
Closed