Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Veggie Fest issues? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/veggie-fest-issues-795341/)

rlla09-14-2014 11:02 PM

Veggie Fest issues?

Anyone else having issues with the broccoli not showing up? I don't know if it's my Internet provider being slow/lagging or the site. Of my three accounts, I rarely see all five floaties each day--and sometimes none. And, I was on a fair bit yesterday doing some room building and dock clean up and never saw a single floatie in probably 90 minutes...later in the evening, I logged in and one came by almost immediately--but on one account, that was it.

Also tried to use the sandwich maker to do Daisy Doe's Secret Recipe, and it was totally glitched--when I hit the "mix" button, it acted like my room map was open and switched me to an entirely different room. This happened more than once. At the end, I was down THREE of each ingredient, but only made ONE wrap.

Due to scheduling, I missed a few of the foods that were given away during the day--anyone know if these are going to be available via other means, or do I need to figure out how to trade for them?

Thanks!!

robertcleveland09-14-2014 11:10 PM

Re: Veggie Fest issues?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlla (Post 30892820)
Anyone else having issues with the broccoli not showing up? I don't know if it's my Internet provider being slow/lagging or the site. Of my three accounts, I rarely see all five floaties each day--and sometimes none. And, I was on a fair bit yesterday doing some room building and dock clean up and never saw a single floatie in probably 90 minutes...later in the evening, I logged in and one came by almost immediately--but on one account, that was it.

Also tried to use the sandwich maker to do Daisy Doe's Secret Recipe, and it was totally glitched--when I hit the "mix" button, it acted like my room map was open and switched me to an entirely different room. This happened more than once. At the end, I was down THREE of each ingredient, but only made ONE wrap.

Due to scheduling, I missed a few of the foods that were given away during the day--anyone know if these are going to be available via other means, or do I need to figure out how to trade for them?

Thanks!!

I have 8 accounts and can't remember if all 8 worked at least 2-3 did though, the food is not spectacular in any way , so unless you are a collector , It won't matter much.

The room switch is a glitch with the map, just load the map and X out of it, I've had that glitch after using the map, doing other things in the room.

Googlesboogles09-14-2014 11:10 PM

I didn't even know you could make her recipes! Lol.
I haven't had a problem on my account catching the broccoli, but I have heard others complain about issues of them not showing up.
If i remember correctly, Veggie fest was only this weekend, right?

mom of 2 teens09-15-2014 05:43 AM

I did ok but it depended on what I was doing, because sometimes I could click on the broccoli several times and nothing happened. But I did get enough to make her vegan veggie wrap. As for the map glitch I been having that problem from time to time for a while.

StLouiscutie18409-15-2014 07:25 AM

I had one account that was non-stop broccoli floating, my other account barely had any :(

Rosebud9109-15-2014 09:30 AM

Map has been glitchy for me since the last update. As for broccoli - not much luck.

MysteryD09-15-2014 09:31 AM

I only saw a few broccoli but I really haven't had time to wait around for them either.

Ritzcracker09-15-2014 02:55 PM

I had the floatie showing up pretty regularly. I wasn't particularly trying hard either. As for the hourly activities give-aways, quite a few of the prizes were re-runs from previous events. I missed a few of the new prizes, but I'm assuming that they'll show up again sometimes, as Ganz really seems to be reusing prizes a lot.