| 04-02-2008, 10:24 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Jan 2008
| | Unanswered: Various Ways to Contact GANZ
Various ways to contact Ganz:
(and, this time, I've tried ALL of them! lol)
1. Send comment thru WW (no response)
2. Send email through email@example.com (form letter response)
3. Call 1-800-724-5902 - PUSH 0 - Tell the operator that you need to speak to someone about issues on your Webkinz account (You'll either get a rep - or get to leave a message for a rep - they've been good about calling back - but VERY different ways of handling the issues)
4. Send a message on the ganz.com website - on the left side of the page is a contact (guest book) button - suggestion: be polite, but direct - and specific!
5. Send an actual hard copy snail mail letter to the Ganz corporate office - new address posted on the Ganz website it:
60 Industrial Parkway
Cheektowaga, NY 14227-9903
I haven't received responses to #4 or 5 yet - but, hope to. The true issues that need to be resolved are the big picture of upgrading the WW site and improving clear, consistent customer service policies. I do believe that there are enough of us loyal Ganz customers and Webkinz lovers to make a difference if we all stand up and speak up in a reasonable way! I want Ganz to continue to succeed with Webkinz - and WW and WI to go on for a very long time!
This is the link to a thread that I posted yesterday in regard to this issue (it is quite long - but, worth the read of people's posts, experiences, and solutions!)
I maybe shouldn't post all of this... but, if it helps one person (especially one disappointed child!) it's worth it!
| || |