Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 07:15 PM   #11
frecklegrl82
Webkinz :)

sarenagymnast4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Various Glitches in WW

yes!
me and my friend clicked on her funky girl wardrobe.
and the duck chubby fell asleep ontop of it.
this was ssooooo wierd.
i even have a picture.
but i do not know exactly how to post yet.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2008, 07:22 PM   #12
meggles is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, I thought the random sleeping glitch was kinda cute. For example, my sister left her tiger on her magic carpet and when she went back to the room, the tiger was sleeping on the carpet. Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #13
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL.. now that you mention it..I wish I could get in to do the Babysitting job, not that I ever sat on a baby while watching them either, but I am confuzzled..its says answer 50 Quizzy's Questions. Do you have to answer all 50 correct?? or is just answer a total of 50 questions or more or ????
Old 04-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Judibeefl
LOL.. now that you mention it..I wish I could get in to do the Babysitting job, not that I ever sat on a baby while watching them either, but I am confuzzled..its says answer 50 Quizzy's Questions. Do you have to answer all 50 correct?? or is just answer a total of 50 questions or more or ????
You have to answer 50 in the particular category that it says for that job (I don't remember which category you need to answer for the babysitting job. If it is one that you can chose which age group, then it doesn't matter which age group--but it should be 50 in the same age group so you get a "sticker"). You do not have to answer them all correctly, I think you just need a sticker in that category.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #15
Aidanmonkey1
Gifted

Aidanmonkey1 is on a distinguished road

We've been noticing several of the same problems as you all and had 2 hot air balloons go missing - probably floated off into cyberspace! The sick pet appearing at sign in has been for a while, but it goes away pretty quickly. As for the Leopard Lizard, I don't think that is a glitch - if you look at the pic on the adoption papers, he is wearing the same necklace. Not sure why, but every lizard I've seen has one. Since they are upgrading the Clubhouse, I anticipate several glitches for a while there. Hopefully all of the bugs will be worked out - especially the phone and tournament area.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:31 PM   #16
Lil Kinz
fancypants07 is an unknown quantity at this point

we also have been having same problems. Now if someone can help with the problem we're having now. About 2 weeks ago now, my automatic updates, updated my flash player, after about a week of not being able to log on at all, I found out that Webkinz site is not set up to use the updated version of flash player yet. I've tried to download previous version but can't get it done. I've emailed Adobe and Ganz but noone will give me any information on what I need to do to get this resolved. My daughter is about to have a nervous breakdown without her Webkinz. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?
Old 04-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #17
gedney1980
Gifted

gedney1980 is on a distinguished road

When I log on my pet looks sick for a second too. It's been doing that for like two weeks now I think. Once my pet stayed sick and as soon as I got him into the doctor it got better.I haven't even been able to go into the tornament area and play against someone. My phone never loads. I click power and nothing happens. I too have seen items that are on tables all of a sudden be moved over and I can't click on it.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:39 PM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by fancypants07
we also have been having same problems. Now if someone can help with the problem we're having now. About 2 weeks ago now, my automatic updates, updated my flash player, after about a week of not being able to log on at all, I found out that Webkinz site is not set up to use the updated version of flash player yet. I've tried to download previous version but can't get it done. I've emailed Adobe and Ganz but noone will give me any information on what I need to do to get this resolved. My daughter is about to have a nervous breakdown without her Webkinz. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?
You will need to uninstall the newest version of Adobe Flash Player that you have on your computer. I am not sure about your operating system, but I go to "My Computer" in the start menu. Then in the left column under "system tasks", I click on "Add or remove programs". Once the program list is populated, click on "adobe flash player plugin", then click on the "remove button" on the right. Please turn off your automatic updates, or it will update you to the newest version again!

Here is a website I found with older versions of the flash player:
http://www.oldapps.com/Macromedia_Flash_Player.htm

I have not used this website, so I am really not sure how safe it is. I have a lot of virus protection on my computer and I usually don't have to worry about getting viruses.

You should install the Flash Player 9.0.47.0 (this is for windows ME, 2000, XP, and Vista). This is the one I have and I am using Windows XP. If you are using a different operating system, please post that and I will try to find the appropriate Flash Player for you.

If you don't want to do this, then perhaps you can try switching web browsers. Please keep us updated with your situation. I looked on the main Adobe website and I couldn't find any of the older versions of the flash player.

If anyone else has any better ideas, please let us know.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed