Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
meggles is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Various Glitches in WW

I've been seeing a bunch of glitches lately in WW, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. First, almost every time I log in my pet initially loads as sick, and then the image goes back to normal in roughly 30 seconds. The pet also appears to initially be wearing a charm necklace with no charm (and although I have a few charms, none of my pets are currently wearing them). This image reverts to normal when the pet stops appearing sick.
The next problem is in my room. Items that are on top of other items (like my disco ball that I have on a table) appear higher than the should be, and are off to the left instead of directly on top of the surface. I also can't click these items to remove them from my room, and when I try to the box to click them isn't on the item, it's outside of the room.
Finally, I've been having major issues in the tournament area. It won't tell me when a tournament I'm in is over unless I log out and back in, nor will it let me reenter one until I log out and back in. Also, with Stack Em Up Solitaire, I can only enter the tournament once per day. It will never tell me a tournament has been completed or let me reenter one despite the fact that the number of participants continually changes, so I know the one I initially entered has ended. With the other tournaments I enter, these problems are fixed by logging out and back in.
Has everyone else been having these problems, or my account just very glitchy?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Various Glitches in WW

I. too, have seen my pets look sick at first glimpse and change within seconds to being healthy.

My lamp that was ON my table is underneath, yet when I go to put a book there, it says there is already something ON there!!

Everyone ha been experiencing the tiournament area glitches as well as the phone issues.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
Gifted

shadowsky is on a distinguished road

I don't think the bugs are limited to you. It seem like the past few months have been full of bugs.

I have seen the bug with items disappearing or appearing other items. Most of the time the problem resolves it self by changing rooms or logging out then in.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #4

Thanks for responding, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with these problems. It seems like they've been taking an awful long time to get them fixed though...
Old 04-14-2008, 08:20 AM   #5
jls1302 is on a distinguished road

wow... meggles, I have experienced all of those things too. I kept assuming that stack em up solitare just wasn't popular enough to have a full # of participants. hahaha.

when I adopted my leopard lizard, the picture kept showing him wearing some kind of chain around his neck, but I've never purchased any of the charms or necklaces or any of that. It was very strange... and it made him look like he had a chain leash around his neck... ick. But its not always there, so who knows?

yesterday, one of my butterfly chairs was actually positioned off the screen! LOL. I'm just waiting it out on all of them and hoping that they get better soon.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:24 PM   #6
TxnGrl75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I too have had the sick pet thing and the items that were ON something off to the side, almost underneath the table. A lot of times too the time will be correct and then advance itself 5 hours when the Front Page of the newspaper loads. My biggest issue thus far has been that KinzTime! My kids always miss the daily activities - especially POM.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #7
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

In the past several weeks, mainly starting with the POTM missing items and missing exlusives prior to that, there are NUMEROUS problems which remain to be fixed. The bingos game being stuck is also one. As far as thepets showing sick and the chain, that is minor, compared to everything that NEEDS to be fixed. It does no good towrite about stuck animals anymore either. 2 have been stuck for over 2 weeks and the kids can't get into the garden on on of them They used to fix stuck animals within a day or 2 by filling out the form. THat form seems to beuseless and you can't get anyone to call back anymore either when you call. THE phones haven't worked unless you were lucky to get on for a brief time since they put the stadium in place. It is very frustrating as more andmore things are NOT working properly if at all. All of the ms Birdy dolls are gone but should appear again, so they say. I had a music box and table disappear in my room while i was in there when I put the last finishing touch of wallpaper up. Logging out and back in doesn't help. No, Ganz will not replace them usic box either.....just as they will not issue the POTM or exclusives ifyou don't get. We paid $$ for these items, REAL money and they won't issue a virtual itemm we were promised. We are hoping this changes as there are so many customers that feel as this is unfair. Dishonest people call and make the rest of us suffer but I was also told by a CS rep that they could track it, so until we hear from Ganz, which I do think they owe an explanation, we won't know. They are not addressing the issues of the glitches at all which leaves everyone wondering if it is their computers! I have written to Ganz but got no reply nor a phone call back. I am hoping they have a solution for all of their customers who have spent alot of money of their products and just simply want a website that works properly.....at least most of the time.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:56 PM   #8

I definetly agree with your comment-- the lack of customer service is slightly ridiculous given the amount of real money we spend on the site. My sister didn't get an exclusive with the last webkinz she adopted, and I emailed them roughly a month ago and never heard back.
I've also been noticing things loading very slowly lately; I thought it was my computer, but now I'm starting to think it's WW.
I'd really like to know why they keep releasing new features like the stadium instead of fixing the old things, considering I'm obviously not the only one having tons of glitches.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:11 PM   #9
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by meggles
I definetly agree with your comment-- the lack of customer service is slightly ridiculous given the amount of real money we spend on the site. My sister didn't get an exclusive with the last webkinz she adopted, and I emailed them roughly a month ago and never heard back.
I've also been noticing things loading very slowly lately; I thought it was my computer, but now I'm starting to think it's WW.
I'd really like to know why they keep releasing new features like the stadium instead of fixing the old things, considering I'm obviously not the only one having tons of glitches.
Unfortunatley, you have to CALL them... It says you cannot leave a message but just be patient and listen to the entire message and the hit "0", you will eventually get a live person and I hope they resolce your problem. The emails seem to be a waste of time, sorry to say.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:14 PM   #10
Banned
jadeswan is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been experiencing a lot of the same problems. My Webkinz is always sick for several seconds when I log in. My daughter's stayed sick for nearly a minute earlier today and I was about to help her take it to Dr. Quack when suddenly it was back to normal. Earlier today I was doing a babysitting job and the screen froze where I couldn't do anything but the job continued to progress where the happiness bars were going down and the baby Webkinz were about to cry. Just in time I was able to start clicking and catch up. Also just today both of my Webkinz started disappearing whenever they were still for any length of time. For example there would be zzzz's coming up from the bed but no Webkinz there! I know it's been said before, but all these glitches are really frustrating! At least we can take comfort in the fact that it's not just our accounts. We're all in it together.
Closed