Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Question Unanswered: Value of the Unicorn Tapestry?

I looked in the WIGEV but didn't see it ~ anyone know what the value is or what it's under in the WIGEV?
TIA
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 08:05 PM   #2
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Value of the Unicorn Tapestry?

Medieval Unicorn Tapestry - Although this item goes with the Rare Medieval theme, it has never been sold in the Curio Shop. Ganz has announced that they will be giving one tapestry each to everyone who enters the December 2008 contest.

starting value (December 200: 2500 to 3000
after 3 months (March 2009): 5000 to 6000
after 6 months (June 2009): 7500 to 9000
after 9 months (September 2009): 14000 to 16000
after 12 months (December 2009): 20000 to 22000
after 18 months (June 2010): 30000 to 35000
after 24 months (December 2010): 35000 to 40000

---------- ganesha07 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Its at the way bottom of the rare item section

Last edited by ganesha07; 12-30-2008 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ganesha07 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

ignore.. just look above~ xD
Old 12-31-2008, 07:52 AM   #4
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Thanks so much for your help
Old 12-31-2008, 12:10 PM   #5
ell have a good day
Webkinz :)

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Wow i did not know how much the unie tabestry was going to be worth soo much i am glad i got one '
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:10 PM   #6
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Those values are right.. It's listed under rares because it goes with the Medieval theme.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:12 PM   #7
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Can It Be Sold In The W-Shop? Who would want 2?
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 12:16 PM   #8
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn965
Wow i did not know how much the unie tabestry was going to be worth soo much i am glad i got one '
Save it for when you get fully gifted, it will be pretty popular in the future

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
Can It Be Sold In The W-Shop? Who would want 2?
Don't sell it! Get gifted and use it to get something you really want.
ganesha07 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:46 PM   #9
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I definitely wouldn't sell it. I wish that I had gotten more than one!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Closed