Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Unanswered: Valentine's Day Quest...

I went into Adventure Park on my account that can already access AP. I don't see anything about a Valentine's Day quest... Where is it?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Valentine's Day Quest...

I don't have an AP pet, but when I went into the Adventure Park it just popped up, asking if I wanted to do the quest.
If it helps, the first person you have to click on is Alex
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #3

Oldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to all

When I got to the cave, I don't see the map pieces I am supposed to sort out
Oldspring1 is offline Male
Old 02-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #4
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

Change browsers. I couldn't get it with firefox but I could with internet explorer and chrome. It is just a glitch.
suzieq696 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #5

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I'll try using another browser...
Old 02-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
shockacow is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Valentine's Day Quest...

You can mabye look in the quest book. If it is not there mabye send an e-mail to webkinz and tell them about your problem. They will get back to you as soon as possible! Hope I helped!

View Post Originally Posted by shockacow
You can mabye look in the quest book. If it is not there mabye send an e-mail to webkinz and tell them about your problem. They will get back to you as soon as possible! Hope I helped!
One who goes to sleep early and is early to rise is healthy wealthy and wise.

Last edited by shockacow; 02-02-2012 at 02:39 PM..
shockacow is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #7

MJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant future

I had a pop up that reminded me of my quest, but to actually do it, I had to look in my quest book! If you have more than one quest, make sure the Valentine's one is checked on the side... Good luck!
MJFan94 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #8

It's still not working. I tried IE even. Do I need to do all of my daily quests first?
Old 02-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #9

MJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant future

I don't think you need to complete them, I had one in the way, and I could still do the quest. Did you make sure you had that quest selected off your quest list?
MJFan94 is offline Female
Closed