Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Unanswered: Valentines ad @ Parent's Club not working today?

Been wandering around the Parent's Club trying to find the ad for 2 straight hours. Have yet to see it. It may seem a small thing, but I want to use every opportunity I can to get that bed that's pictured in the ad. Is the ad not running today?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Default Re: Valentines ad @ Parent's Club not working today?

Sorry this is happing to you. According to this (Click To Win Valentine’s Items | Ganz Parent Club) it is still on.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #3

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

according to ganz, it is indeed running today. if you cant seem to find it ANYWHERE, try clearing your cache and allowing pop-ups.

^that usually works well for me.
cheerio16 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #4

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
Been wandering around the Parent's Club trying to find the ad for 2 straight hours. Have yet to see it. It may seem a small thing, but I want to use every opportunity I can to get that bed that's pictured in the ad. Is the ad not running today?

found the ad for five accounts every day. got to use every trick. my trick that helped me is my BACK arrow on the browser. load page after page and then when the ad position is there but no ad just writing, use BACK arrow. good luck

ooooops., this reminds me that i did not see the floating heart all day today. will go now and see if i can find it.

Last edited by ryhill; 02-08-2012 at 06:38 PM..
ryhill is offline Female
Old 02-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Some people suggest trying a different browser if you aren't finding one. I know they have been quite rare, though the longest I think I ever took finding one is probably about 10 minutes. I tend to go to the Share Center, as I can see the bottom of the page without scrolling down. Then I just refresh the page as quickly as I can. Usually I use Google Chrome for this, as it is faster than Firefox.

I have a trick if you are looking for them for multiple accounts. Once you find one, push "control" as you click on it, then click as often as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. You'll need to refresh each security code before you enter it, as having multiple forms open seems to mess them up. I've been doing this for Parent Club Click-to-Win events for months, and it has saved me hours of time.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 02-08-2012 at 07:04 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-09-2012, 01:35 AM   #6
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Some people suggest trying a different browser if you aren't finding one. I know they have been quite rare, though the longest I think I ever took finding one is probably about 10 minutes. I tend to go to the Share Center, as I can see the bottom of the page without scrolling down. Then I just refresh the page as quickly as I can. Usually I use Google Chrome for this, as it is faster than Firefox.

I have a trick if you are looking for them for multiple accounts. Once you find one, push "control" as you click on it, then click as often as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. You'll need to refresh each security code before you enter it, as having multiple forms open seems to mess them up. I've been doing this for Parent Club Click-to-Win events for months, and it has saved me hours of time.
I just tried this trick for the 3rd time and can't make it work...... glad it does for you!
vanberk is offline Female
Old 02-09-2012, 01:40 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker

This used to work for me but now I always get campaign no longer active on the duplicate entry forms. You are lucky that it still works for you.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #8

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I found it just fine.....I go to share center and keep refreshing.....someone here told me that and it works although it may take awhile for the ad to come up if your patient it will......i did all ten accounts today so I know it is working.....

Good Luck!!

GK~
Old 02-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #9
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I WAS using Fire Fox and having almost no luck since this contest started on the 2nd....two hours of searching and MAYBE 1 ad a day and I needed to find for 6 accounts. I even tried Internet Explorer a couple o times with no luck. Finally last night I broke down and installed Google Chrome (it is a free download..just google it)...I was able to get all 6 ads, though it did still take over an hour....and that was after the hour that I had wasted on FF BEFORE I downloaded Chrome. I did the refreshing thing on both browsers but it only seem to work with the Chrome.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-10-2012, 05:45 AM   #10
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

The best time for me finding it was like 10 minutes. The longest; around 40 minutes I do it on my ipod where it doesn't freeze everytime I refresh the page!
Keep going! I so badly want this bed :' (
Closed