Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Answered: Valentine Ad on Parents Club??

I have searched and searched on Parents club for the ad for the Valentines and I can't find it anywhere....also they usually post those click to win ads on the contest page and there is no mention of it there.....has anyone seen them??

Thanks

GK~
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
The ad is slow to appear - takes dozens of refreshes these days, but eventually I have found it every day. I have a tip if you have multiple accounts. Once you find the ad, push "Control" as you click on the ad, then click as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. This has saved me a huge amount of time. It may take me 10 minutes to find an ad, but then I get it for 10 accounts.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Valentine Ad on Parents Club??

I have been able to find it everyday but it has not been easy. I usually sit on the Share Centre Page and I have to refresh the page up to 25 times and more before the ad shows up.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I found one one day on my second page, but in looking for a second ad, I clicked refresh over 50 times without the ad showing up. one tip someone else posted is to go to the "share" page, shrink the page so that you can see the bottom ad, and just keep clicking refresh. that way at least you don't have to scroll! good luck.

I've been looking today and after 30-45 refreshes, no ads. will try again later today.
cria is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The ad is slow to appear - takes dozens of refreshes these days, but eventually I have found it every day. I have a tip if you have multiple accounts. Once you find the ad, push "Control" as you click on the ad, then click as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. This has saved me a huge amount of time. It may take me 10 minutes to find an ad, but then I get it for 10 accounts.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #5
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I tried this. When I tried to get to my second account I got page expired.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 11:06 PM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
I tried this. When I tried to get to my second account I got page expired.
Occasionally I'll get a "page expired", so I usually open a few more entry forms than I need, but generally I'll only get about 1 or 2 out of 10 or 12, so it really saves me time.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ciel + sebastian = ♥