Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
ants to move doors!
Webkinz :)

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Default Answered: Using Hopping Bunny Codes

I won two hopping bunny codes on one account and one on my other account. I won them the first day of the promotion (before it said they had to be on the account you won them on.) Do I still have to adopt them all on the accounts I got them or can I donate the codes? I am not clear on whether the programming is retroactive or not.
Best Answer - Posted by dawnscott1
The bunnies have to be adopted on your account it was won on. There is no way for them to be put on another account, so no you can not donate them. Which is a shame because so many were willing to donate them to WI to hold a contest. But they will not work.
The reason for this is people were selling them on eBay for quite a bit of money, and they can not do so it is against the rules of WW. So they reprogrammed it to not allow it to be used anywhere else.

Also I would suggest you adopt them quickly as the letters given out are saying there is a time limit to adopt them, which the day it was posted on the front page was the 11th of April.
Very sweet of you to think about donating them however, a few ignorant greedy people trying to sell them ruined it for all.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Using Hopping Bunny Codes

Well, I am not clear of your question, but I will try to give an insite on what your trying to point. You cannot adopt more then 1 hopping bunny on one account. If you won two on the same account, you may donate them here, or you can adopt it on another account.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I can answer your question. I gave a code I won on the first day to someone else and she could not use it so the programming is retroactive. There is no point in donating them since the winner will not be able to use the code. You might as well adopt the bunnies on the accounts where you won them.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

The bunnies have to be adopted on your account it was won on. There is no way for them to be put on another account, so no you can not donate them. Which is a shame because so many were willing to donate them to WI to hold a contest. But they will not work.
The reason for this is people were selling them on eBay for quite a bit of money, and they can not do so it is against the rules of WW. So they reprogrammed it to not allow it to be used anywhere else.

Also I would suggest you adopt them quickly as the letters given out are saying there is a time limit to adopt them, which the day it was posted on the front page was the 11th of April.
Very sweet of you to think about donating them however, a few ignorant greedy people trying to sell them ruined it for all.

Last edited by dawnscott1; 03-09-2011 at 02:02 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I think your question is really good Nereid, and I have to admit that I have been wondering about the code that I donated to Wi.

I certainly want WI to keep the Hopping Bunny Code if WI is able to make use of it.

However, if the code is useless to WI, I would like to go ahead and use it myself.

I may report my post here so that a moderator can answer it.

I don't know if anyone else is in this situation or not & has donated codes that they are now not sure whether their donation will be of any use to WI.

I hope the moderators will also clearly state whether or not any additional Hopping Bunny codes (acquired early in the process as Nereid suggests) should be donated to WI.

THANKS!!!

Last edited by curiousg; 03-09-2011 at 02:24 PM.. Reason: adding a "thanks!"
curiousg is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #6
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

They can only be adopted on the account where you got them, so if you donated one to WI, we can't use it and it should still be in your kinzpost for you to use. I'm not sure if Justin will or can actually return all the emails.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I totally understand that he probably can't return them. What a logistical nightmare.

I just didn't want to adopt the one that I had donated unless I was really and truly sure that it was OK.

Thank you very very much for responding to this question!

(I'm still a little nervous about adopting it . . . . !)

Last edited by curiousg; 03-09-2011 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: typo!
curiousg is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #8

koko982 will become famous soon enough

All the codes must be used on the account they were won on. Whether before that was stated or not... you weren't supposed to be able to win more than one on one account though... you may want to contact ganz and ask them.
*edit incorrect*
koko982 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 11:54 PM   #9
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Thanks to all for the info. Hopefully (hop-fully?) most people have been able to get a code.
Closed