Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #11
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

Default Re: User name in use...

Thank you all so very much.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

lavandershine is an unknown quantity at this point

It should've been fixed after you logged out and changed all the problems,I understand that this is very serious,trust me I know(it's happened to me before)anyway when I logged out and changed my password everything was fine.Try contacting Gnz by e-maling Ganz at:support@webkinz.com
Good luck!
Old 12-16-2007, 11:45 PM   #13
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

We had this exact same thing happen to us also. Thinking something fishy was happening I also changed passwords and freaked out a little (I know so silly!). I really think it was just the site having issues because we logged out and even tried it on my husbands laptop and got the same message even after changing passwords. We have been having lots of trouble with the Tournament Arena lately.
klock101 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 07:01 PM   #14
Gifted

Carter has disabled reputation

do not woory it is just another glitch because of Ganz's poor effort to fix the glitches on Webkinz. It will happen to everyone all the time. think about it: not that many people will know other peoples passwords. theres over 100000000 users on Webkinz.
Carter is offline Male
Old 12-18-2007, 08:13 PM   #15
bonsail

kitty cat rock is an unknown quantity at this point

it happens to me alot too i just log out log in and if it says it again i just stay off webkinz world for a while.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:51 PM   #16
darkshahow

It's a computer trick or a glitch. It happened to me. I changed the password and it still did that.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:11 AM   #17
Loves Josh Bell
Gift Guru

Tonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of light

whoa that's really scaring me
Tonks22 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2007, 10:12 AM   #18
musketeer1994

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

that happened to you?! Wow that is so odd!
Closed