Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 01:38 PM   #21
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Re: Used SECRET CODE as name by accident!

Definitely call Ganz. I called when my son got a mystery pet with the cards, named it "Jesse James" and it turned out to be a pink pony. They called back a few days later and changed the name at my request, I'm sure they'll do the same for you.

Did you use the pet's secret code or your password for the name? You can change your password on the log-in screen.

Good luck!

Honeybear
Honeybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 02:07 PM   #22
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Ganz should get back to you on or by Monday. Hopefully they will let you change the name,a nd seeing as it is the pets secret code the probably will. Just hang in there and in the meanwhile don't use that pet in the clubhouse or the tournament arena. And congratz on your new adoption!
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 03:22 PM   #23

CRG123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww... that stinks. But maybe if someone sees it they'll think since it is a monster, it has a crazy name! Hope i helped!:abn::clyde::ph: I love horsez!
CRG123 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 04:07 PM   #24
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

I'm not sure Ganz can fix it... probably your best bet was to e-mail Ganz.
If they can't, just try not to bring him out much, and do not let anyone know it is your secret code.
sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 09:59 PM   #25
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Cll ganz!
They dont except email anymore!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 10:01 PM   #26
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

don't go in he clubhouse, or have anyone ou don't perfectly trust over. i think ganz will respond, i have scene this happen before
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 10-25-2008, 10:03 PM   #27
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Well, that is pretty bad! Don't bring it out into the public! Even though it won't really matter cause no one knows its your Secret Code!

Also, the code is used! So if you can not get the name changed, I guess it dosen't really matter. but it would be better if you could name it the regular name!

Well, hope you get it fixed!
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 10:21 PM   #28
call me cloe ! :D

WebbiLover1 is on a distinguished road

Call 886-WEB-KINZ and tell them all ab out your problem, maybe they can change it for you =)
WebbiLover1 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 01:01 AM   #29
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Go to your My Page to the Preferences and set it so no one can see your My Page until it is resolved. Until then play with your other pets... I know it's fun to show off your new pet in the Clubhouse but, wait until Ganz can change the name for you.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 01:08 AM   #30
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

POOR YOU! I am so sorry for what happened! Thought they don't take e-mails anymore, so you should call them!
pupso98 is offline Female
Closed