Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
jeweleroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Unanswered: used code/messed up accounts

Please Please Help! My 9 yr old got her first webkinz for Christmas. She set up the account when we were not totally paying attention. I am not sure if it is spelling or case sensitive issues but I can not log onto that accout again. I tried all different ways of typing in the name and pw but to no avail. I tried to reset the account.... didn't work. A few days later we bought another one (a pug) the code is used. I sent an email through the customer support and they sent me back an email after a few days saying that the account was fixed. Tried to log in and I get the same message about the code being used. I am so frustrated. Now I have bought TWO webkinz and still not on the site. Do I dare EVER buy another? I wish someone could help.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
Ask me!
Banned
hollistergurl95 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: used code/messed up accounts

People have been typing in random codes until they get a webkinz. That's the problem. Your code is probably used by a little 10 yr old punk who tried to get a free webkinz.

That's been happening lately..sigh.

I would call Ganz. I think the number was something like 1-800-WEB-KINZ

I don't remember...

~Amanda
Old 01-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #3
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

im really sorry that happend!
yingxi is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #4
LiDDLE` LiSA

There number is 1-866-WEBKINZ I called them before, it works
Old 01-12-2008, 07:20 PM   #5
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

Question Re: used code/messed up accounts

View Post Originally Posted by LiDDLE` LiSA
There number is 1-866-WEBKINZ I called them before, it works
One question...Does that phone number for Ganz have hours that they aren't taking call and a time to when they are?If so please post a reply.B/c i have e-mailed Ganz and they give me a phone number with a service code with it.
webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 07:21 PM   #6
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

well if its a webkinz polar bear geez there was a thread about someones classmate got a free webkinz polar bear by typing in different codes until it worked and that's sad because you pay the money for webkinz and the code is used
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 07:23 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
jeweleroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Everyone. I will try calling.

---------- jeweleroo added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

We should be able to return them to the store if the code is used. Technically we are not getting what we pay for.

Last edited by jeweleroo; 01-12-2008 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #8
thtswtgir
Gifted

PurpleInk32 is on a distinguished road

Sry bout wat happened hope it works out fine!!
Old 01-12-2008, 07:38 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Well, some very rude people are trying to cheat, and they type in random letters until they get a code. It may have been used already by someone that was trying to cheat. Alot of people have been doing it lately.

I hope that I helped.

-cookiemonster96
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 10:54 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

Aurora is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe ganz should make it a thing to where you can only mess up 2 times while entering your secret code. Then you have to wait for a day or so before trying to readopt that pet. that would settle the prolem with kids messing around with letters and numbers to get a free pet.
Closed