Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

photolady will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Used code?

Sorry to say but my little niece has waited all day yesterday to find a diamond, then found one today put the code in and said it was used, she went crying to her room she is so upset about so many problems with webkinz that she now says she hates them. Yesterday was her birthday no one could send any kinz post we tried all day to find ghosts not one not even one today! I think they should start doing more to keep these problems from happing instead of keep adding new things and so many more things to buy buy from that estore.....
photolady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #12
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by photolady
Sorry to say but my little niece has waited all day yesterday to find a diamond, then found one today put the code in and said it was used, she went crying to her room she is so upset about so many problems with webkinz that she now says she hates them. Yesterday was her birthday no one could send any kinz post we tried all day to find ghosts not one not even one today! I think they should start doing more to keep these problems from happing instead of keep adding new things and so many more things to buy buy from that estore.....
Aww, that is so sad! I'm really sorry to hear that. Have people been having trouble finding them? I've gotten three so far and they've all worked. I've found them all on the videos page.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #13
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

It does seem to be some sort of glitch. Out of all the diamonds I have found 14 of them were used and I typed them exactly correct. I even went back and checked to make sure. And when you type in the code in the code shop it does not matter if you type in upper or lower case letters because it always converts it to upper case letters anyway. The only good thing for me is that I have been seeing the diamonds about every minute to every 8 minutes or so. I just go to the main page and keep refreshing. I have missed 4 though from refreshing too quickly but have gotten 51 dresses so far. I got 15 of them last night when I first started trying and the rest from trying off and on today. I am trying to get a lot so I can donate some to those who don't have any through WI's give aways. Good luck to everyone and you are not alone in the already used code glitch.
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #14
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Sparky1109
I know I had it exactly right
I tried typing it, and then copy and pasting, and it still didnt work xP
If I find another diamond, can I send it to the same email?
I dont think the dress would be worth all of the time wasted on a call...
yes, you may use the same email address. You may have 4 children with webkinz accounts but only one email address so I am sure it will be fine.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #15
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by babybutler05
It does seem to be some sort of glitch. Out of all the diamonds I have found 14 of them were used and I typed them exactly correct. I even went back and checked to make sure. And when you type in the code in the code shop it does not matter if you type in upper or lower case letters because it always converts it to upper case letters anyway. The only good thing for me is that I have been seeing the diamonds about every minute to every 8 minutes or so. I just go to the main page and keep refreshing. I have missed 4 though from refreshing too quickly but have gotten 51 dresses so far. I got 15 of them last night when I first started trying and the rest from trying off and on today. I am trying to get a lot so I can donate some to those who don't have any through WI's give aways. Good luck to everyone and you are not alone in the already used code glitch.
I'm getting extras to donate as well (:
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Closed